RJLupin2

Regina's Updates

From Facebook:

quote:
Dear voting friends! Thank you all so much for spending your precious time and trying! "Stamp Your Name On It" was really close- but didn't win... It's a bummer but other fun things are on the way. James Holland who directed it also shot a video for our duet "Call them Brothers" and it should be done soonish... We'll share it with you all! Here's to great videos and great times ahead!

regi

Yay! A Call Them Brothers video! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

From Facebook:

quote:
Dear voting friends! Thank you all so much for spending your precious time and trying! "Stamp Your Name On It" was really close- but didn't win... It's a bummer but other fun things are on the way. James Holland who directed it also shot a video for our duet "Call them Brothers" and it should be done soonish... We'll share it with you all! Here's to great videos and great times ahead!

regi

Yay! A Call Them Brothers video! Big Grin

Awesome! I can't wait Smiler

quote:
wow!!! that number on the left- the amount of "people like this"- is a very round and grand number today... thanks to all the lovely people who visit!

cheerz, reg

Regina reached a Million fans on facebook! Big GrinBig Grin

According to my estimates, she reached a million fans around 4:00 am eastern. She seems to be gaining a 100 fans an hour. She has 58,035,420 plays (1,197,858 listeners) on last.fm.

Whose going to replace her as my indie darling now that she's gone so mainstream? ;P

quote:
Regina reached a Million fans on facebook! Big GrinBig Grin

YES! Big Grin I remember when she had like 400 something thousand. I'm so happy. Smiler

quote:

i'm very grateful to everyone who recorded my shows... and then shared them online... yup. i wouldn't remember about so many of my songs if you hadn't... thank you for that gift!!!!

reg

quote:

that was not sarcastic, by the way, you worriers and warriors... that was a sincere thank you... i have always been pro taping, and believe in sharing art... can't i write anything other than cute animal links? sheesh...

ahahah regina <333333333333

Lovely Regina. It is just like her to say this. She's got such personality even in just her messages.

'worriers and warriors' - SO Regina. She has that cute and powerful way to be diplomatic and say whats on her mind at the same time. It's her gift. Love it!

Beauty is getting into the first stages of production. I found Tina Landau's twitter and according to her posts they cast the musical in April.

Other than that she's recording something with the Nighthawks and Vince Giordano for the HBO show Boardwalk Empire. That should be pretty interesting.

And.. I don't really know anything else. I hope she's working on a new album.

I don't know if you knew about the MoMA event, but the guy who announced Regina onstage had a prepared speech and spoke briefly about her new stuff (Live In London, Far), but he also said that she was working on a new album. We're uncertain whether he just messed up or whether they have info we don't right now.