Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Arena Movistar, Santiago, Chile on October 13, 2010

quote:
Originally posted by ain't no cover:

I remember reading that her tour manager got her a new baby blue guitar to replace the one she lost. Confused

lol hahaha i'm confused now too, because you are saying she got a "new baby blue guitar to replace the one she lost," which i assume it was the tan coloured one she lost?

But in your earlier post, you said:

"I think that could be Vanc? The guitar she got after she lost the baby blue one."

And now both are currently in her possession...?

quote:
Originally posted by .:

quote:
Originally posted by ain't no cover:

I remember reading that her tour manager got her a new baby blue guitar to replace the one she lost. Confused

lol hahaha i'm confused now too, because you are saying she got a "new baby blue guitar to replace the one she lost," which i assume it was the tan coloured one she lost?

But in your earlier post, you said:

"I think that could be Vanc? The guitar she got after she lost the baby blue one."

And now both are currently in her possession...?

Haha I apologize for confusing you.

She had a baby blue/turquoise/greenish guitar.

Then she lost it and got the yellow one in Vancouver.

Then Regina or her tour manager got her another guitar like the first one she had (baby blue).

So I guess she now has two and decided to take the yellow one instead of the one she usually uses.

There was a video on youtube where she told the audience that she got a new one after she lost it but it has been deleted. It was discussed here a bit.

Here's the setlist!

1. The Calculation

2. Eet

3. Folding Chair

5. Machine

7. One More Time With Feeling

9. Sailor Song

11. Dance Anthem of the 80's

13. That Time

15. Human of the Year

18. Summer in the City

19. Man of a Thousand Faces

Encore:

20. Samson

21. Us

* When Regina was about to play Bobbing For Apples the lights of the stadium were lit and she was able to see the audience. The place is HUGE and she said she didn't understand why she wasn't playing for 50 people.

** Before playing Poor Little Rich Boy Regina mentioned how amazing was being in Chile while the miners were being rescued.

I know I promised this months ago, so here it is finally. I took ain't no cover's recording, converted to mp3, and split into tracks. They could use a little cleaning up, but I'm not a wealth of knowledge in doing that, so anyone can feel free to help out.

Download the full show here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ki8jwi