Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Arena Movistar, Santiago, Chile on October 13, 2010

^may i be the first to say, YES please! I'm so happy we have wonderful brumstix in South America. =)

If you're interested, I'm sure we can have your recording cut into tracks and put up on respektonline, giving you credit of course.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

^may i be the first to say, YES please! I'm so happy we have wonderful brumstix in South America. =)

If you're interested, I'm sure we can have your recording cut into tracks and put up on respektonline, giving you credit of course.

Yay!

That would be great. I think the audio is pretty good considering I recorded it with my iPod as a voice memo :P

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?52qq5339famft6y

I recorded the show on the 7th too but I haven't listened to it yet. I'll try to post it soon.

quote:
And have I been out of the loop? Is that a new guitar?

I think that could be Vanc? The guitar she got after she lost the baby blue one.

Hmm, that video about naming it Vanc is from 2007, but she definitely had her baby blue one at McCarren in 08 and at the Bowery in 09, so Vanc couldn't have been a replacement due to baby blue's being lost. Unless she lost it, got Vanc, but then she found it again. hahaha. "Oh look, it's in my closet. Yay!"

Maybe this current tour she just felt like giving Vanc the spotlight?