Sign in to follow this  
Freerunner

Hello

Hi, my name is Julien. I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been reading this forum for a while now, and I really like it. My friend Mikaela told me about the forum, I think you might know her, she's also the one who got me addicted to Regina. Big Grin

I'm a graphic design artist, parkour fanatic, and cross country runner. I'm learning how to sing, and I play guitar. I listen to pretty much every kind of music other than country, and I'm in an alternative classical rock band(sorta)

Hope to see you all around

-Julien

Hi, my name is Julien. I just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been reading this forum for a while now, and I really like it. My friend Mikaela told me about the forum, I think you might know her, she's also the one who got me addicted to Regina. Big Grin

I'm a graphic design artist, parkour fanatic, and cross country runner. I'm learning how to sing, and I play guitar. I listen to pretty much every kind of music other than country, and I'm in an alternative classical rock band(sorta)

Hope to see you all around

-Julien

If you want to know more about the band, you're going to have to ask almostspotless. She's the one who started it. I personally don't understand it in the slightest. Smiler

And Thank you, I do plan on sticking around. You all are probably the nicest community I've ever encountered on the internet.

I do appreciate country music, I just don't like listening to it too much. Every once and a while I do break out my Poison and my Kenny Wayne Shepherd. I'm not sure if you would consider that to actually be "Country Music", but that's about as country as I get.

quote:
Originally posted by Freerunner:

If you want to know more about the band, you're going to have to ask almostspotless. She's the one who started it. I personally don't understand it in the slightest. Smiler

And Thank you, I do plan on sticking around. You all are probably the nicest community I've ever encountered on the internet.

Hmm yes, our band is not so much a band as an assortment of people who play instruments whom are friendly and often times talk about becoming a band, but then never really do. :P So the term "band" is used very loosely...

Anyhow, welcome to the stix, Julien! I'm so glad you're here, hopefully you'll stick around. Smiler