Sign in to follow this  
eshbach

2010.09.27 - The Music Hall of Williamsburg - A benefit for the Cho family

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

I'm not going to be able to get there until almost 5 PM. Looks like I might be hanging out alone towards the back.

Unless the venue has some kind of gates up at the front of the line (which actually did happen at Irving Plaza) we've never really had an issue with merging brumstix people into the group at the head of the line.

Whoa Casey, you know we'll take care of you!

Leaving for the airport in a few. See y'all there! And be sure to bring your raingear kids looks like it's going to be a rainy wait in line this afternoon.

EDIT: Fuck you American Airlines. As usual, my flight is cancelled. This time due to alleged "air traffic control issues" at LaGuardia...um wtf?! Managed to get a slightly later flight into JFK. Really awesome way to start my day. Pretty sure I'm going to only fly Continental for the rest of my life now.

Aww, I'm sorry Dentistgirl! I hope you can travel there without too much inconvinience, however. And safely, too!

=]

But on an extra side note--would you happen to know about her show this Saturday?

quote:
Originally posted by NOJ ROBAT:

I know it's a good cause, and if I could give a donation or contribute something in some way I most certainly would.

As a matter of fact, you can (no pressure)

quote:
Does anyone know about the show at the New Yorker festival on October 2nd!?

It is actually an interview (although I'm pretty sure she'll play at least a couple of songs), but advance tickets are sold out (https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/cal/30065).

See you in line, people...I'll be the ornery looking fellow near the front.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

quote:
Originally posted by NOJ ROBAT:

I know it's a good cause, and if I could give a donation or contribute something in some way I most certainly would.

As a matter of fact, you can (no pressure)

quote:
Does anyone know about the show at the New Yorker festival on October 2nd!?

It is actually an interview (although I'm pretty sure she'll play at least a couple of songs), but advance tickets are sold out (https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/cal/30065).

See you in line, people...I'll be the ornery looking fellow near the front.

Oh wow--thank you! Even though I wish I could do more, the idea of contributing to Audrey's college fund makes me feel like my life has finally had a purpose. ^_^

And thank you--again! I saw this bit of news and was completely flipping out, and was becoming nervous because I didn't know it was an interview, and was fully prepared to make arrangements to go.

::sigh::

Oh well. You saved me a lot of worry, though Srg--thank you again.

And have a safe trip and good time at the show!

=]

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

I'm not going to be able to get there until almost 5 PM. Looks like I might be hanging out alone towards the back.

im probably not gonna get there till after 5...ill hang out with you if you save me a spot Wink

Alright, I'll meet you guys there. Music Hall of Williamsburg normally does not have gates set up. I am sitting in my last class of the day before I skip out to leave for Brooklyn. So, my attention span right now is kind of lacking.