Sign in to follow this  
eshbach

2010.09.27 - The Music Hall of Williamsburg - A benefit for the Cho family

Somehow we don't have a thread for this one yet, so to move the discussion out of the 'Show Calendar' thread, here ye be:

Official Description:

A Tribute Concert for Daniel Cho: Artists gather to honor a brilliant musician and to help support his family.

Participating Artists:

Regina Spektor

Carina Round

Cooper

Jenny Owen Youngs

Jupiter One

Only Son

Rachel Platten

The Candles

Tracy Bonham

Wes Hutchinson

So, the usual stuff -- who's coming (I am!), who's recording (I am!), who's got a cool new stealth hd video camera (I don't!), who wants to come really badly but can't because their life sucks (I'm really sorry!)?

Input on the 'lesser known' artists by stixers who've seen them would also be widely appreciated, I'm sure.

Somehow we don't have a thread for this one yet, so to move the discussion out of the 'Show Calendar' thread, here ye be:

Official Description:

A Tribute Concert for Daniel Cho: Artists gather to honor a brilliant musician and to help support his family.

Participating Artists:

Regina Spektor

Carina Round

Cooper

Jenny Owen Youngs

Jupiter One

Only Son

Rachel Platten

The Candles

Tracy Bonham

Wes Hutchinson

So, the usual stuff -- who's coming (I am!), who's recording (I am!), who's got a cool new stealth hd video camera (I don't!), who wants to come really badly but can't because their life sucks (I'm really sorry!)?

Input on the 'lesser known' artists by stixers who've seen them would also be widely appreciated, I'm sure.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

I fall into that last, sad category. Why is Missouri so damn far away from EVERYTHING??

wow your from missouri also?! Me too, well kansas but its a whole 10 min from missouri and oklahoma. There really is nothing here.

I will be there in Dan's memory as for any other reason.

Still, I have wanted to see Bruce Hornsby for a long, long time, and Tracy Bonham for a shorter (but no less significant) time. I have seen Jenny live once and Regina live thrice (Jupiter One twice with her and, of K Ishabashi). I listen to Reg and Jenny both so much that I feel as if they are part of my family.

And on the same bill!

And Only Son, too and Cooper and...

can't wait.