Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Only Son (New Album Info)

So, who here is going to be at the show on Thursday? I'd prefer not to just awkwardly hang around Jack all night like usual, seeing as he'll probably be extra-busy. Smiler

Also, I have an extra ticket if anyone wants to get in for free.

I've been trying to coordinate with people so I can go, but no one can do it. Frowner

It might have been possible if it wasn't 19+, the people who were willing to take me didn't want to risk it...

Jack's set was great. Sadly, Regina was sick, so she wasn't able to be there and Jack was bummed about not being able to do 'Call Them Brothers'. Lots of other familiar faces filled the room though, including Regina's mom and dad (who recorded the show), some Moldy Peaches (among other past and present Sidewalkers), and a particular video director I suspect we all like.

The Candles did a good set as well, but I didn't catch the first band. I'm sure they did not disappoint.

EDIT: I've put the best of the pictures I took last night up on facebook, enjoy: http://www.facebook.com/album....6400542&l=a756d32142

P1050467.JPG

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

Jack's set was great. Sadly, Regina was sick, so she wasn't able to be there and Jack was bummed about not being able to do 'Call Them Brothers'. Lot's of other familiar faces filled the room though, including Regina's mom and dad (who recorded the show), some Moldy Peaches (among other past and present Sidewalkers), and a particular video director I suspect we all like.

The Candles did a good set as well, but I didn't catch the first band. I'm sure they did not disappoint.

Thank you for the report, Aaron! Did you record the show?

quote:
Originally posted by Ксения:

Thank you for the report, Aaron! Did you record the show?

No, I didn't have my recorder with me for this one. I may ask Jack if there's any chance we could get the full video of the show though.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

No, I didn't have my recorder with me for this one. I may ask Jack if there's any chance we could get the full video of the show though.

Please do so for all of us. Smiler

Maybe Jack will get it from Reg's dad and then upload it somewhere and give you the link. ^^ That would be perfect.

I wish I could be there last night. I am sure the evening was full of excitement and super nice music.