Reginaoverdose

Alex Heffes ft. Regina "Balloon Girl"

does anyone else remember the vocal only demo that appeared online last Spring? it sounds alot like these two, but i can't find any links, so it looks like it got taken down. i have a copy, though, so if no one else has it i'd be happy to share.

does anyone else remember the vocal only demo that appeared online last Spring? it sounds alot like these two, but i can't find any links, so it looks like it got taken down. i have a copy, though, so if no one else has it i'd be happy to share.

I don't remember ever seeing those, do you think you could send me a copy of the one you have?

The one with some jingle bells at the beginning? The one named "Untitled Demo" on Youtube? It was taken down? Damn. Good thing I grabbed it as soon as it came out. Funny thing is, it is through the comments on that video that I learned about Balloon Girl and Birdsong. I still think that Birdsong is by far the best of the three. The song felt like a manifestation of hope itself, and you can always count on it to pull you out from the pits of depression.

That demo was leaked at about the same time that the beauty demos were. Someone hacked into her stuff (?) and leaked a bunch of things. I don't think this is from the musical but I think it's a demo she doesn't want people to have. I don't think she was the one who decided to put it up.

That demo was leaked at about the same time that the beauty demos were. Someone hacked into her stuff (?) and leaked a bunch of things. I don't think this is from the musical but I think it's a demo she doesn't want people to have. I don't think she was the one who decided to put it up.

yeah, i guess i should take it down. :S just wish we knew more about it, because it's nothing like the other leaks.

OMG I totally missed the connection between this and the other leaks. I don't even have the other leaks, and didn't ask for any of it because of her post on Facebook. Now that I have deleted my copy of the demo I feel somewhat better. Thanks for the heads up, sweetness :)