davidh

Announcement about DVD :)

quote:
Originally posted by Emmerrrrrrr:

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

hmm, the CD is already on the internet; frankly I'm suprised it hasn't leaked sooner, far was out a week before its release.

where?

http://strikegently.com/2010/1...lbum-regina-spektor/

Thanks. I am not interested in stealing anything, but the chance to have this a couple of days before it arrives in the mail with video, too, has altered my evening, of course.

One third through it. Truly outsyanding so far. All the people who wanted Original Regina for Far---no production, etc. should be satisfied. For the rest of us, oh, this is just stupendous.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Emmerrrrrrr:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

hmm, the CD is already on the internet; frankly I'm suprised it hasn't leaked sooner, far was out a week before its release.

where?

http://strikegently.com/2010/1...lbum-regina-spektor/

Thanks. I am not interested in stealing anything, but the chance to have this a couple of days before it arrives in the mail with video, too, has altered my evening, of course.

One third through it. Truly outsyanding so far. All the people who wanted Original Regina for Far---no production, etc. should be satisfied. For the rest of us, oh, this is just stupendous.

Agreed on the stealing part.. I know the thing is already on its way to my house, so it won't hurt hearing some tracks a bit earlier. I love the Silly Eyes recording, it's so clear! :]

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

The comments on that website make me want to beat the shit out of somebody.

I started to respond to them, too, and realized that answering back to every bleephole there is (and, there are soooo many), is a task which will never be completed.

We have what we have. Regina may want to attract everyone, but I am happy with the company on this site.

And, I agree with the comments about how this sounds. I love the fan recordings, but nothing beats a professional recording with mulitple and well placed microphones, mixed in a studio.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

The comments on that website make me want to beat the shit out of somebody.

I started to respond to them, too, and realized that answering back to every bleephole there is (and, there are soooo many), is a task which will never be completed.

It's not worth it. You know you can't rationally argue with someone who uses derogative terms talking about something as subjective as music. That person will never change his mind and will instead just call you names...