Sign in to follow this  
davidh

Announcement about DVD :)

The liner notes discuss a little of this. She has a very funny discussion of the "no pressure" she felt and all of the complications that took place.

The "talk amongst yourselves" line was from a reasonably well known recurring skit on a tv show called Saturday Night Live.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

she is absolutely breathtaking. i can't even believe she's real. but she is. isn't that nuts?

Also, I was just wondering, does she have perfect pitch?

Because she always starts Silly Eye Color Generalizations in the same key, and she never gets a starting pitch. So I was curious.

(On second thought, she always gets a pitch for Love, You're a Whore so maybe not... but wouldn't that be cool?)

Mine hasn't arrived yet! Frowner

But maybe just as well since I've had the two crappiest days in a long long time. I maybe wouldn't enjoy it to the fullest. Or maybe it would've been perfect for cheering me up. I just hope it arrives tomorrow so I can end this crappy time and start a crazy good one.

oh. And the perfect pitch part. No I don't think so. She always gets the chords for love you're a whore...and hotel song too right? Some songs...you just know where they're supposed to start. Oh, example of why I don't think she's got perfect pitch: Baby Jesus from 2007

But of course she's got a good pitch.

Don't worry, you're not the only one. My wife is giving me this for Christmas. I think I can make it, but I don't know because I know she bought it already! She told me she went to the record store and bought it as soon as it was released.

Aaaarghhhhh!

So, I have the iTunes version, and the quality is good,but I'm guessing the actual DVD is better. Could someone upload a copy of theirs? If the dimensions aren't greater than 853X362, please dismiss this then.