Sign in to follow this  
davidh

Announcement about DVD :)

I can't wait to get the DVD! I wish I had been smart enough to order it online and ensure getting it the day it came out... but alas, in my short time home for thanksgiving vacaction, I wasn't able to find it in any of the local stores. Now I'll have to spend the next week wandering around my college town looking for it...

But I DID get the CD. And it's absolutely, blow-my-pants-off, sheer mindbogglingly fantastic. And that's just because it's something new by Regina. Wink Bias aside, it's actually a very well put-together album. The audio is fantastic, and her performances are, as usual, breathtaking.

If only I had been old enough (and in NY!) to see her early shows though... I feel like the magic must have been so beautifully different. Frowner

My one complaint about the film is...I feel that there should have been more behind-the-scenes footage. However, I understand the need to keep the focus on the music. I loved the little stories between songs and how everything seems to flow really well.

For example, in one part we see Regina talking about a mixup with the luggage at the aiport, and feeling sad that she had gotten some poor old lady's luggage. Cue Wallet. After Wallet, we see Regina getting her luggage, the right luggage, and she's like "Yayyy!". That was pretty cool.

Yes, they ship them separately. Don't worry

quote:
Please be aware that your items may have shipped in separate boxes and could possibly arrive on separate days. Posters and lithographs will generally ship separately from your other items in their own container.

quote:
Please be aware that your items may have shipped in separate boxes and could possibly arrive on separate days. Posters and lithographs will generally ship separately from your other items in their own container.

I was very confused at first when the front desk of my building said there were two packages. Then I saw the size of the tube, and was surprised at how small the lithograph was compared to the gigantic tube.

I was surprised about the lithograph too! I was kind of hoping it would actually be the size of that tube. It still looks nice though.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie R.:

quote:

I was very confused at first when the front desk of my building said there were two packages. Then I saw the size of the tube, and was surprised at how small the lithograph was compared to the gigantic tube.

Hi All.

My Dvd and CD arrived today, finally. It is fantastic from what I have seen so far. However I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same thing, the audio for the DVD is way out of sync which is very frustrating when I am watching the concert. I would say it is out by about 5 seconds, maybe more. I am just not sure if I should send it back especially if I am just going to get another one the same, it has already taken about a month to get here, and would cost me is shipping.