Who is a vegetarian, vegan or omnivore?

19 posts in this topic

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

^That... doesn't even make sense...

He doesn't know what communism is.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Communism is what you hippie freaks do and hate on good Methodists.

You shit your pants, and slowly come to a realization that you'd only hallucinated that you had on pants, and you're wearing only a cardboard shipping tube, perched atop a manhole, and there's a utility worker down below spraying your ass with a hose, which feels nice, and the sewer gas smells of magnolia blossoms.

Communism is just ANOTHER silly idea for a type of government that doesn't work either. Maybe we should all be Republicrats. But I don't think that would work either. I think the safest thing for us all to do is be MusicLover's. That's safe!!

Yes He did. However, if you go by the old testament laws, there are some animals that we're not allowed to eat, like swine (pork) and shellfish. I love shellfish, but I think pork is disgusting and I refuse to eat it, for health reasons.

I am also vegetarianish :)

Like a jelly or a jam, I eat fish and shrimp. I also eat cheese and half and half in my coffee. I just don't eat eggs(only in baking) and meat.

I'm not really doing it for the animals, just mainly for my health and maybe about 25 percent for the animals.