Sign in to follow this  
Fabs

Help with a Gift

Hey there Brümstix goers,

I was wondering if you guys could help me with a gift.

Here is my situation:

It is coming up to my and my girlfriend's 2 year anniversary and I want to get a really special present for her. She is near completely obsessed with Regina and her music; learning a great number of her songs on piano and singing them every chance she gets and on more than once occasion announcing that she wants to be Regina when she grows up. So I thought it might be a good idea to see if I could get something special from Regina herself like a happy birthday email message. It didn't seem the business of the email contacts on the contacts page so I kept searching and found this here message board. So what I ask is, is there any way this can be made a reality or am I being too ambitious in my Gift ideas?

let me know if there's anything that can be done here.

Thanks Smiler

Hey there Brümstix goers,

I was wondering if you guys could help me with a gift.

Here is my situation:

It is coming up to my and my girlfriend's 2 year anniversary and I want to get a really special present for her. She is near completely obsessed with Regina and her music; learning a great number of her songs on piano and singing them every chance she gets and on more than once occasion announcing that she wants to be Regina when she grows up. So I thought it might be a good idea to see if I could get something special from Regina herself like a happy birthday email message. It didn't seem the business of the email contacts on the contacts page so I kept searching and found this here message board. So what I ask is, is there any way this can be made a reality or am I being too ambitious in my Gift ideas?

let me know if there's anything that can be done here.

Thanks Smiler

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to contact regina directly through this message board or at all really.

I seem to recall a few people, in years past at least, having luck getting autographs and the like via the fanmail address.

Regina Spektor Fan Mail

C/O Ron Shapiro

135 W. 26th St.

Suite 4A

New York, NY 10001

Not sure how soon the date is, but the Live in London DVD is set to release Nov 22. And what regina fan wouldn't love that?! No idea how obsessed she is, but I bet there is some merch out there that she doesn't have- shirts, records, posters, buttons, far piano books etc. Here's the store official store. http://reginaspektorstore.warnerreprise.com/shop

Good luck!

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Unfortunately there isn't an easy way to contact regina directly through this message board or at all really.

I seem to recall a few people, in years past at least, having luck getting autographs and the like via the fanmail address.

So, what if I wasn't truly interested in getting an autograph, but instead wanted to write a real letter, and have a real correspondence with her? Haha you think the odds of that happening are slim to none? Or has anyone ever had any success with a reply?