Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

Best Disney Songs/Movies/Villain?

Oh how I love Disney. I made a playlist of all the Disney Songs I love if you wanna check em out. There are A LOT Smiler

Bring on the memories.

What are your favorite Disney Songs, Villain and Disney Movies? (Disney/Pixar counts too) Which played the biggest part in your childhood?

Oh how I love Disney. I made a playlist of all the Disney Songs I love if you wanna check em out. There are A LOT Smiler

Bring on the memories.

What are your favorite Disney Songs, Villain and Disney Movies? (Disney/Pixar counts too) Which played the biggest part in your childhood?

I love Disney movies.

My favorite is probably Bambi. I think it might have been my first Disney movie and I watched it all the time. I also love Fantasia, Snow White, The Lion King, 101 Dalmations, The Jungle Book, Lady and the Tramp, Mary Poppins, and Robin Hood.

My favorite song is the Circle of Life from The Lion King. When I went to see the live show I almost cried when they started singing it. That whole show was just amazing.

I loved Disney princess movies, especially the Swan Princess, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast Smiler

But what i remember most was disney TV programming, That's So Raven, Even Stevens, Recess, Pepper Ann, The Weekenders, Doug, etc. One Saturday Morning was pretty much the best thing ever haha

^ Doug was on Nickelodeon, ha ha. Wink "One little voice is calling me, calling me..." Smiler

I recently watched The Lion King for the first time since I was a little kid, and aside from "The Circle of Life," the movie was a lot less epic than I remembered. Tarzan, on the other hand, was even better than I remembered. I LOVE Tarzan. Smiler My sister thinks I'm a dork because I love Phil Collins, but whatevs. His songs in the movie are perfect.

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

I recently watched The Lion King for the first time since I was a little kid, and aside from "The Circle of Life," the movie was a lot less epic than I remembered.

I did the same thing recently but it was SO much more epic than I remembered! I understood the circle of life more and the scenes that played into it.

I can feel the hairs falling out of my chest as I type this, but I was always a sucker for the Little Mermaid--and Ursula in particular, who bore an uncanny resemblance (physical, vocal, attitudinal) to an old family friend.