MusicLover_2007

MusicLover's Politics Thread

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Sarah Palin mock executed on stage

The left breeds all kinds of lovely human beings, no? Can you imagine what kind of HELL would come down on the heads of some right-wing band if they did the same to Obama? Heck ya'll would be screaming bloody murder. But it's ok to dehumanize Sarah Palin.

You're stereotyping. Not all people on the left support extremism like that, just like I'd say not all people on the right support extremists like Glen Beck, please don't group all people on the left into that group. Even if you want to make a political argument please be respektful, make an intelligent point and try not to stereotype or be biased.

And yes the wiki leaks thing was pretty crazy! Big Grin I don't know exactly what to make of it, yet. I don't think it will have that many serious ramifications, though. We'll see what information leaks next...

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

quote:

Sarah Palin mock executed on stage

The left breeds all kinds of lovely human beings, no? Can you imagine what kind of HELL would come down on the heads of some right-wing band if they did the same to Obama? Heck ya'll would be screaming bloody murder. But it's ok to dehumanize Sarah Palin.

You're stereotyping. Not all people on the left support extremism like that, just like I'd say not all people on the right support extremists like Glen Beck, please don't group all people on the left into that group. Even if you want to make a political argument please be respektful, make an intelligent point and try not to stereotype or be biased.

When has Glenn Beck performed a mock execution of a politician? I find your feeble attempt at moral equivalence to be frankly disgusting, degrading and dehumanizing.

quote:

I bet Regina agrees with that statement along with 99% of brumstix.

If you hate us all, and Regina, for opinions that you believe we have but have no proof of other than the fact that we lean more to one party than the other, please, kindly get out. You make about as much sense as the Westboro Baptist Church lot does.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:

I bet Regina agrees with that statement along with 99% of brumstix.

If you hate us all, and Regina, for opinions that you believe we have but have no proof of other than the fact that we lean more to one party than the other, please, kindly get out. You make about as much sense as the Westboro Baptist Church lot does.

Hey sport, if I'm so WRONG about Regina's political views why does it seem like I've hit a nerve? Or am I right on target? Smiler)))

I haven't even solidified my own political views yet, Musiclover, I just hate your hate speech. You're an unsuccessful troll in the sense that you fool no one and I'm sure most people want you out, they're just too nice to say it. You hardly contribute to any other discussions apart from your own, and even there you're usually talking to yourself.

We don't even know your first name.

Also, not that I really need to point it out to anyone, but your logic is seriously flawed. I don't know Regina personally, so you "hitting a nerve" with me doesn't say anything about her actual position on things. Why don't you ask her yourself and get actual results instead of assuming, just because she liked Obama when he first ran (I have no clue if she still supports him), that she supports every single thing anyone on the right does and has ever done.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I haven't even solidified my own political views yet, Musiclover, I just hate your hate speech. You're an unsuccessful troll in the sense that you fool no one and I'm sure most people want you out, they're just too nice to say it. You hardly contribute to any other discussions apart from your own, and even there you're usually talking to yourself.

We don't even know your first name.

Also, not that I really need to point it out to anyone, but your logic is seriously flawed. I don't know Regina personally, so you "hitting a nerve" with me doesn't say anything about her actual position on things. Why don't you ask her yourself and get actual results instead of assuming, just because she liked Obama when he first ran (I have no clue if she still supports him), that she supports every single thing anyone on the right does and has ever done.

I'm pretty sure she's VERY disappointed that Obama wasn't the uber-lefty she thought he was. Sorry but anyone who bashes Fox News is defacto a flaming lefty. In addition I learned about her background in Greenwich Village and SUNY Purchase, which are hotbeds of lefty activism.