MusicLover_2007

MusicLover's Politics Thread

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Sorry but anyone who bashes Fox News is defacto a flaming lefty.

Defacto, huh?

That's why one of my undefined, right leaning friends also realizes how ridiculous Fox News is, right? 'Cause he's a flaming lefty? Try telling him that.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

Defacto, huh?

That's why one of my undefined, right leaning friends also realizes how ridiculous Fox News is, right? 'Cause he's a flaming lefty? Try telling him that.

Yeah right, your friend is so right-wing. Let me guess he listens to NPR? No conservative person I know bashes Fox News.

quote:

quote:

Defacto, huh?

Yeah right, your friend is so right-wing. Let me guess he listens to NPR? No conservative person I know bashes Fox News.

Or you just don't meet enough people. Have you ever actually TRIED thinking for yourself? I mean, I've never really encountered anyone who I thought was this closed minded, but man, you take the cake.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Defacto, huh?

Or you just don't meet enough people. Have you ever actually TRIED thinking for yourself? I mean, I've never really encountered anyone who I thought was this closed minded, but man, you take the cake.

haha you're basing everything on what I post here. That's so DEEP of you.

Hey! Now we're on the same page! I never thought we'd reach that step! Now, if only you'd actually make good contributions... We must work on this later.

To the lab, Bateman, HUZZAH!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by I Am A Mermaid:

Have you heard about this wiki leak thing? Its pretty crazy

We used to execute traitors like this, now the left worships them as heroes. Maybe Regina can perform "Hero" for this guy?

I'll just leave this here:

Re: Wikileaks- In a free society, we are supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, we are in big trouble.

Secrets? I think you mean lies that are fed to the public. There's a verse in the Bible that says: "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs."

I find the latest Wikileaks publications quite embarrassing. It just confirms a lot of things that we already knew or suspected.

Also, Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, is Australian. How can you accuse him of being a traitor? Treason is committed against your own country.

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

Secrets? I think you mean lies that are fed to the public. There's a verse in the Bible that says: "There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs."

I find the latest Wikileaks publications quite embarrassing. It just confirms a lot of things that we already knew or suspected.

Also, Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks, is Australian. How can you accuse him of being a traitor? Treason is committed against your own country.

He's an enemy combatant, we should put him in Gitmo and waterboard him.