Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

DVD Screenings

Source: http://cinemapurgatorio.com/mo...ektor-live-in-london

Exclusive Theatre Screenings, November 19-25

In New York City: only fourteen screenings at the luxurious Village East Cinema

(the former Yiddish Art Theater on Second Avenue)

Regina Spektor will make a special appearance the 7:30 PM show on Monday, November 22nd in NYC!

Elsewhere in the U.S.A - very limited single day screenings:

Portland OR

New Orleans LA

Los Angeles CA

Seattle WA

Duluth MN

Alpharetta GA

Houston TX

Dallas TX

Austin TX

Chicago IL

(see link above for dates in these cities)

If a screening is not happening near you, make a case that you should host one of those screenings by suggesting a show: http://cinemapurgatorio.com/suggest-a-show

Live in London is the first live recording and concert film from acclaimed artist Regina Spektor. Captured mainly at London’s famed Hammersmith Apollo Theatre, Live in London features 22 remarkable performances that span Spektor’s brilliant catalog of music, including three new songs that have only been performed live.

For the first time, fans can see Regina up close as she performs fan favorites like Us, Fidelity, Samson and Eet, along with backstage footage, inside peaks at sound check and more. Live in London is a captivating concert film directed by Adria Petty.

An artist praised for her remarkable originality, inspired storytelling and enthralling performances, Rolling Stone raves Spektor "put on one of the most intensely joyful rock shows we’ve seen all year." The Philadelphia Inquirer adds, "Everything she did was greeted with thunderous applause...the audience could not get enough. Perhaps what was most remarkable about Regina’s performance, aside from hearing Spektor’s gorgeous vocals in person, was her ability to enrapture the crowd...Spektor’s passion, vitality and sheer musical talent transformed the Electric Factory into a world of intimacy." The Boston Globe simply says, "multitalented Spektor is capable of anything and it shows on stage."

Live in London is dedicated to Regina’s cellist and band leader Daniel Cho, who tragically passed away this summer.

I might got the the 22nd one. I got my mom to let me buy tickets just in case it sells out before I have a chance. If I end up not going, I'm gonna sell them for the same price I bought them for either here, if anyone needs, or on eBay or something.

Also, to anyone going to the one where Regina will be, MAKE SURE YOU BUY TICKETS FOR THE 7:30 SHOW!