Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

DVD Screenings

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

Did you get tickets for the show and the screening? Cause you should totally go to both!

Do we know for a fact there's going to be a performance? And isn't it one ticket? Or are you talking about something else?

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

Did you get tickets for the show and the screening? Cause you should totally go to both!

Do we know for a fact there's going to be a performance? And isn't it one ticket? Or are you talking about something else?

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

Another one for the New Yorkers:

Monday, November 22, 2010

at 2:00 PM

Duration: 1 hour

Tickets: $10

@The Greene Space, 44 Charlton Street (on the corner of Charlton and Varick) New York, New York 10014

http://www.wnyc.org/thegreenes...v/22/regina-spektor/

Wink

Late to the party (sorry, haven't been online much lately), but Jamie and I will be at the 7:30 show on the 22nd. Sounds like there's going to be a pretty good stixer-presense at that particular screening Smiler

The whole weekend is actually pretty good for stixer-types in the NYC area. Jack (as Only Son, full band) is playing on Friday with The Candles (a rock band who played at the Dan Cho tribute) at the Rockwood Music Hall, and Jenny is playing Saturday night at Maxwell's in Hoboken.

Now if only Nicole were playing somewhere in the area on Sunday, we'd basically have the best imaginable 4-day stretch. It should still be great, I just need something to keep the momentum up on Sunday (and I already checked Sidewalk's lineup - nobody I'm obsessed with that night).

edit: Oops, almost missed the 2:00 PM radio show thing. Fortunately there were still tickets available!

quote:
I'd like to apologize for the following very important notice :The "Live in London" screening that I will be able to attend at Village East Cinema, NYC, is now Tuesday November 23rd, at 9:30PM... I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND Mon Nov 22nd at 7:30pm because of a rehearsal for Jimmy Fallon... I am terribly sorry for any...... inconvenience this may cause. All the best, regi

Shooott.

I emailed the Cinema and asked them to move my ticket to the 23rd, I dont see them having a problem doing that.Im sorry for you guys that cant make it now Frowner

By the way, thanks for telling me about the Jenny show Eshbach, Im so there!

I just need to figure something out about the age limit at Jacks show on friday...anybody have connections?

Theres also a Kate Nash show on that friday...but you cant be at two places at once.

quote:
Originally posted by I Am A Mermaid:

Shooott.

I emailed the Cinema and asked them to move my ticket to the 23rd, I dont see them having a problem doing that.Im sorry for you guys that cant make it now Frowner

Did they change the dates for you? I was planning on buying a whole new set of tickets, but this would be so much more convenient!

I just called Fandango and they said they'd give a refund as long as I buy tickets for the day specified. After that, the original money will be put back into the account after a couple days.

I asked them to send me an email with this information just in case.

Does anybody have a extra ticket for the soundcheck on Monday at 2PM? Just went to order ticket and it's sold out. Very upset Frowner I cannot miss this! Please if someone has a extra ticket they can't use anymore I'd happily buy it.

As per the DVD screening that was on Monday at 7:30...I had tickets for that but when I found out she will be at the Tuesday event I got so upset. I called the theatre and spoke to manager. His name was Cecil. He said if I come in by the 22nd or on the 22nd they could refund it but can't do a refund on the 23rd for the day before. Then I called Fandango who put me on hold and spoke with the manager of the theatre. As long as I bought tickets to the screening on the 23rd with the same credit card they can make the refund on the 23rd. When I give the theatre my card...when they swipe it the tickets for both days come out. The ones from the 22nd will say expired...then a manager will do the refund. Hope that helps!!!

But please if anyone has a extra ticket for the soundcheck help me out!!!