Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

DVD Screenings

Thanks, almostspotless!

I wish I'd known about that earlier. There are tickets on Craig's List for $25 which isn't so bad considering the original price. I do find it odd, though, that the seller is claiming he/she will donate all profits to WNYC which is where the money would've gone in the first place (right?).

I hope I end up being able to go!

I'm just trying to buy tickets, not even refund or switch dates, and Fandango is being a pain in the ass. I got the confirmation e-mail, but the page with the printable ticket brings up a new error message every time I try to view it Mad

Inconvenient indeed.

edit: Finally worked, hooray!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I just called Fandango and they said they'd give a refund as long as I buy tickets for the day specified. After that, the original money will be put back into the account after a couple days.

I asked them to send me an email with this information just in case.

This is a pain, I asked them to send me an email confirming this, but they never did. My mother won't commit without proof of what they said. Ugh.

EDIT: alright, they came through with the email, let's just hope they refund the first two. either way, I bought tickets, so I'll be seeing you awesome people there, hopefully. Smiler

I am giving away two tickets to the Monday 7:30 show. This is the original date that reg was going to be in attendance but no longer is.

Again, this is a reg-less screening, but free to the person that emails me at andreseng@hotmail.com with the best reason why they should go.

Good luck y'all... Cool