Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

DVD Screenings

It was so great and completely worth the 2 1/2+ hour drive! I need to get this DVD now. Need.

It was great to meet you, Jessicaw09, Lurker Sadie and Russian Girl (I am SO sorry for calling you that, but i didn't catch your name or your username)! Glad we all got to wait in line together (you too, Sergio)! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

It was so great and completely worth the 2 1/2+ hour drive! I need to get this DVD now. Need.

It was great to meet you, Jessicaw09, Lurker Sadie and Russian Girl (I am SO sorry for calling you that, but i didn't catch your name or your username)! Glad we all got to wait in line together (you too, Sergio)! Big Grin

Hey!! Nice meeting you too! Had a great time. Loved the DVD. I'm actually watching it right now. Loved seeing it on the big screen. Think they did a great job with it. Can't wait to see you all again!!

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

Upcoming screening at the Walter Reade Theater on Record Store Day (4/16): http://ticketing.filmlinc.com/...tDetail.aspx?p=22940

quote:
Regina Spektor and film director Adria Petty will attend to introduce the film!  Followed by a Q&A.

7:00 PM, curses! Jenny's set at Mercury Lounge is at 7:30. I would totally be there if it were an hour or two earlier, but as it is I think I'll take 45 minutes of Jenny singing over 5 minutes of Regina talking.