Sign in to follow this  
RockyP

My version of "Better" along with Music Video! :)

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

wow Smiler actually the first remix of reg that I listened through! OK, may not sound so good, but to come from me... it is. I'm really not into rap remixes. But I enjoyed yours. So you can be really proud Smiler

lol thanks! That's kinda cool! To be honest, this song is 3 years old and I wasn't sure if people would really care for it..

That is awesome!

I wasn't expecting much, but I kinda like it. I really like the lyrics you added to the song. They complement the song well. You have a good voice.

The mood and style of this interpretation reminds of a song I used to listen to on repeat, called "Heaven Kissing Hill" by Working for a Nuclear Free City. Unfortunately, I can't find a steamable audio of it online.

Here's a taste of the band's sound:

"Sarah Dreams Of Summer" - Working For A Nuclear Free City

"Kingdom" - Working For A Nuclear Free City (I love the lyrics starting at 1:07 and 2:43

"I walk to the basement, ... I need some answers. I don't know how we fought/find freedom, the birds and the pixels, oh well I make no difference - I got no power in the kingdom. Your wisdom, your rule, your kingdom, trapped inside of. Show me some reason, I wake up. I need some answers, silent? curtains. Show me some reason, ... some show me some reason, show me anything anything ... something-something I've got no power in the kingdom")

"Asleep at the Wheel" - Working for a Nuclear Free City (really cool techno/electronica - good for study/work music - gets awesome at 1:06)

"Rocket" - Working For A Nuclear Free City

(gets good at 0:43)

"Home" - Working for a Nuclear Free City

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/~/2X2RiO (really starts at like 0:20)

Great band, but almost completely unknown.

Their first album can be streamed on GrooveShark - http://listen.grooveshark.com/...ar+Free+City/1488723