Sign in to follow this  
Appt

Regina on Jimmy Fallon Nov.23

Dunno if it's a mistake, but on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon website it has her as guest on Tuesday AND Wednesday.

Roll over the days on the weekday calendar near the bottom of the home page: no music Monday, Regina Tues and Weds, NERD Thurs, and James Otto and Ronnie Milsap Friday.

This is because the show they call "Tuesday" is actually on at 12:30 Eastern and Pacific time, on Wednesday.

As someone says about dirty ice that melts into clean water: confusing.

I was at work when this beautiful show was on, with the 2 song "postscript." The video was unexpected and great. Who knew what John Shaeffer looked like (I gather there was a third, too). The mess ups, especially on Man of a Thousand Faces were just great. I absolutely hope that this was captured somewhere, somehow.)

Edit: OK. The sound is easily captured off the WNYC web site.

And, Aaron Nevelle was, of course, also great and quite encouraged by the Regina audience.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

Since I have tickets for the DVD screening the same night as this performance will air, I won't be able to make sure this records. I will schedule it, of course, but that has a less than stellar record.

So, if someone else would be willing to step up to the plate and record this for RSO, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S. It will be the same situation with the WNYC performance, though I suppose I could try to record from inside the studio. It would be best if someone captured the stream.