Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IDontCare

So many recordings we'll never hear...

36 posts in this topic

Heres A setlist I haven't had before it's The Shepards Bush Empire.

Setlist:

Aint no cover.

Pound of flesh

Carbon monoxide

The flowers

Baby jesus

Better

20 years of snow

Bobbin for apples

That time

Après moi

Poor little rich boy

Dance anthem of the 80s

Prisoners

Fidelity

Blue lips

Us

Ode to divorce

Field below

Uh-merica

Samson

Ghost of corporate future.

Thanks to appt for the Link

and Dulce Et Decourm Est Pro Patria Mori from the Philly show, thanks to Srg. I cleaned it up a little. My laptop's powerchord went out so i'm running on battery until later.I'll try to remove some of the overpowering bass from the recording later.

HOLY CRAP NEW DULCE RECORDING OMGGGGGGGGGGG. <3 <3 <3

It's absolutely amazing. AHHHHH just another reminder of why it's one of my favorite songs of all time!!!!!!

So beautiful, thanks so much for posting that!!! This is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping would pop up in this thread!!! Big Grin

heres a recording I made of silly eye color generalizations. Its been on the fourms before, but not on the fansites. I have the full recording of the show, but i'm re-editing each of the songs slowly. Link

^^^ This is awesomeness. Like, I know that we've basically already got each song that's got a recording, but having even more of them is never a bad thing! Nothing's better than having to choose between dozens of different recordings and picking out a favorite. Wink

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that I didn't forget about that recording. I'm just kind of lazy and haven't gotten my old computer out of the closet yet. Well, until just now.. and now I have to find the keyboard and mouse and all that.. Hopefully I can get that show uploaded soon Smiler

could we make a list of "missing" songs or songs she sang but no accessible recording exists?

quote:
Regina Spektor was also in Barry Alexander Brown's "Winning Girls Through Psychic Mind Control", a Cannery Filmworks (New York) production from 2002. She is the girl who loses the ring and is the singing voice of the love interest, Kathy (played by Amy Carlson). She contributed five songs to the soundtrack during her senior year of college, including a professionally re-recorded version of "I Want to Sing" (11:11) and four covers, including the opening credits theme "I Put A Spell On You".

should we renew our efforts to try to get a copy of the aforementioned film somehow?

anyone wanna check JohnnyC's Spektography against the LyricsWikia page?

http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...688/m/9021033151/p/1

http://lyrics.wikia.com/Regina_Spektor

0____O thank you Kb93.....Your recording skills are remarkable and much appreciated on my part.