Sign in to follow this  
Appt

Brumstix Project!

Howabouts we write a poem or a song for Regina, in the same vein as 'Uncle Bobby' (http://lyrics.wikia.com/Regina_Spektor:Uncle_Bobby)? We could write it to the tune of an existing piece of music, or if we're more ambitious, compose music around it, perform it, record it, and SHARE IT! "The Brumstix Blues" has a nice ring to it. Wink Although I was thinking more of "Regina, our gracious Queen"... :lol: or we could even make it holiday season-y to make it timely.

Edit: to be on topic, I'd favor unreleased songs. I feel like "8th Floor" doesn't get much love, so I'm thinking, take photos from the eight floor window of random buildings and set the pictures to the beat? It'd be hard to find Buildings that High though.

Edit2: We could make a really neat movie about "Loveology". Regheads going to the movies, attending classes, sitting down, opening books to page 42, studying Music-ology, Spekt-ology, Life-ology, etc. This seems to be the most do-able and fun that allows a certain amount of interpretation and creativity.

I have more ideas for community projects (more encyclopedic, sorry) that I'll unveil hopefully soon. d:^D

December!!! In snooow! Or something more creative :P yeah, I'm also thinking "unreleased" songs. prefereably with studio recording.

scarecrow & fungus

december

a cannon

since december is so short we could have loads of pictures. I was thinking about two birds, but iy might be a little slow. Imagine the beginning "Two birds on a wire". One pic per word would be more exiting there Wink

Oh and the buildings idea! But with Buildings...?

I'm in!

the writing on balloons sounds so cool! I like One More Time With Feeling for that, or even Daniel Cowman... but really any song could work.

Or, what about Mermaid? That has some really doable things in it. (A little flower in a coffee cup with a "hello, my name is Mozzart" sticker, anyone?)