Sign in to follow this  
Appt

Brumstix Project!

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Obviously I could be overruled here, but can we please not use One More Time with Feeling from far? It hurts me. I vote either Two Birds or Folding Chair on Balloons.

Would THIS be better?

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Obviously I could be overruled here, but can we please not use One More Time with Feeling from far? It hurts me. I vote either Two Birds or Folding Chair on Balloons.

Would THIS be better?

That wouldn't be too bad.

*BUMP*

Hey there!

I was reading an old thread where some brümstixers had the idea to do a nice video with the lyrics of Reading Time with Pickles on their hands.

The old thread: Handwriting

The video:

Then, I saw this thread and I thought that it could be really fun to have another Brümstix project! Anyone else is interested in creating another video?

People have great ideas. For example, we could create a video if everyone write a line of a song on balloons. Smiler

So.. Everyone can post suggestion for songs and we can try to think how the video should be done. Hehehe..

Love the idea!

We could also use random objects to arrange them like letters. Like using a knife and three spoons to make an "E".

We would have to use a song with as few words as possible then, though.

Or, second idea: We could cut the words out of newspapers (yay! Let's all pretend to be kidnappers! :P).

Oh, oh! Another idea: We could replace the words in a song with photos/images/pictures/drawings/whatever. Okay, we wouldn't be able to replace every word... (I mean, what would you use for "would", or "replace", or "every"?)

I think that's enough... for now Wink

You have great ideas Snowball13!! I will try to find new ideas but yours are really fun.

- use random objects to arrange them like letters

Yes! That's so cool. Maybe difficult.. but I really like this idea!

I love the format of handwriting because it really involves people but your idea is great because we have to use everyday/personal objects. Smiler

- cut the words out of newspapers

Haha, that's fun. I don't know which song to use with this idea.. The Wallet? Um.. No. I have no idea. *sigh*

- replace the words in a song with photos/images/pictures/drawings/whatever

Aww.. Yeah, it reminds me of the children's books!

Concerning the suggestions for songs.. would you prefer released or unreleased songs?