Sign in to follow this  
ohmarcello

gah, I wish I had chosen my words better if I knew you'd use them verbatim as the title.

OMG, You're not observing me are you? If I'm not in class then I'm in the basement of the school library in the quiet section. SEE: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...10733621#36410733621

It's terrible for my social life. I always have my headphones on too. I always intend on using my time well and plan on having a really productive session between classes, but then I open up my laptop so I can listen to music while at it, and then I invariably get distracted by the wonders of the internet, such as e-mail, reddit, and too many blogs. Frowner I need to start leaving my laptop behind in order to get work done.

I've also been secretly checking out a girl. She looks Danish. Has blue eyes, curly blonde hair. She usually wear a long blouse. She has these big, ugly, obnoxious retro headphones that I think are cool. She usually wears dark leggings and brown boots. And she's always working, unlike me, as I am highly susceptible to distractions. I think she's noticed me peering at her a couple times. I try to glance at her when I'm opening my bookbag and getting out whatever.

My advice would be to engage him when he is not in the quiet section (if any) of the library or when he's idle or taking a break. Make small talk by making a neutral observation about something, like I long to be smothered by the sound of spring (sorry, I was writing a poem earlier). From there on, introduce yourself, shake hands, maybe ask where he's from, his major or area of study, whether you'll take classes together, feelings about professors, etc. I think it's great that a female is taking the initiative for once, because I'm too lame and scared to approach a girl. An island feels no pain - lol, don't be like me.

I'm writing a love poem though. My younger sister's friend wrote one about me for some reason for a class assignment, so I will reciprocate. I can't wait until I have some time to write something that will win me her heart, or at least get cool brownie points.

god, I can't believe I'm giving relationship advice. I've got no experience (went to an all-male high school and shy and maybe antisocial).

You're a clever girl. Good luck with him. ?;^]

It's underdstandable why you are worked up about this. So don't think your weird or anything. Smiler If I was in your position I would just introduce yourself and say something like, "Hi! My name is _____....I see a lot around here and wanted to say hi."

Good luck! Big Grin

I was wond'ring about the school year ending. I'm glad you did finally end up talking to him though. Sometimes I contemplate giving compliments to random people or telling them something, and then just end up letting the opportunity pass away. ;-\ (although lately I have been anonymously commenting on a certain someone's blog to offer encouraging words and feedback.) So you're a bit better than me irl. ;^P

What about the people on here who DO care? (lol, just teasing your grammar)

Best of luck, ohmarcello. If you've been crushing on the same guy for that long, then I really hope it goes somewhere or you achieve the level of contentment that you expected. Not that you should rush it, I mean, take it slow and treasure the

You get that, whooo! You get that, whooo! You get that, whooo!