Sign in to follow this  
BloodRoses

"Songs" words

So there are no official lyrics anywhere? I've read the lyrics thread on here as worked out by members, but there's still a few bits I'd love to know officially... like Samson there's some uncertainty as to "I loved you first" or "I left you first"... I assumed it was "loved", but who knows..? Also the first line of Ne Me Quitte Pas.....?

So there are no official lyrics anywhere? I've read the lyrics thread on here as worked out by members, but there's still a few bits I'd love to know officially... like Samson there's some uncertainty as to "I loved you first" or "I left you first"... I assumed it was "loved", but who knows..? Also the first line of Ne Me Quitte Pas.....?

Regina settled the dispute and the line is definately "I [i:ff8ead2374]loved[/i:ff8ead2374] you first"; although I think I'm the only one who ever disputed that in the first place. This may have something to do with the fact that I haven't had my ears checked since elementary school.

I believe that the Songs lyrics all are in the Lyrics thread (which should be in the 'Stories' forum if I'm not mistaken)....although Regina didn't type them up, I believe she went over them and had no corrections to make, so they're all there...

I don't know about Samson. Twenty Years Of Snow is another I'm not sure about. I know the BTH lyric booklet says "stare at your books" but I swear it sounds like "boots".

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

I don't know about Samson. Twenty Years Of Snow is another I'm not sure about. I know the BTH lyric booklet says "stare at your books" but I swear it sounds like "boots".

yea.. i KNOW that at the tower records concert she said Boots.. it probly as changed.