lennonist

Introduce Yourself! Brümstix Questionnaire

What is this "Brumstix" you speak of?!

No, I respect cats, unlike dogs. Especially my dog. I like to make fun of him, mostly because he's stupid, but sometimes just out of spite.

And that discussion is AMAZING.

quote:
Originally posted by goeozzi:

What is this "Brumstix" you speak of?!

Oh. Brümstix is the 'name' of this forum. I joined this forum recently and I don't know many things about it but.. Apparently Regina created this forum a few years ago and decided to name it 'Brümstix'.

She used to post on here: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...rtType=1&u=620107688

Unfortunately, one day they changed the layout and many posts have been deleted.

quote:
Originally posted by kaoir:

Oh. Brümstix is the 'name' of this forum. I joined this forum recently and I don't know many things about it but.. Apparently Regina created this forum a few years ago and decided to name it 'Brümstix'.

Unfortunately, one day they changed the layout and many posts have been deleted.

Her last post was 2004?!! Do you ever feel like you've missed out on so much of this community? You said recently, but Dec. 2011 seems like such a long time ago, but maybe its just me.

quote:
Originally posted by geozzii:

quote:

I don't think the "brumstix" title has ever been properly explained before, though I've always wondered about it. Does anyone know? I always mean to ask her questions like that, but I can't due to the fact that I'm reduced to a pile of blithering jello in her presence.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I don't think the "brumstix" title has ever been properly explained before, though I've always wondered about it. Does anyone know? I always mean to ask her questions like that, but I can't due to the fact that I'm reduced to a pile of blithering jello in her presence.

Hahaha! Personally when I met Regina I found the security guys much more intimidating. If I have the chance to meet Regina again I hope to have the time to ask her what Brümstix means before a security guard detects my presence. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by geozzii:

Her last post was 2004?!! Do you ever feel like you've missed out on so much of this community? You said recently, but Dec. 2011 seems like such a long time ago, but maybe its just me.

I don't know, I've never thought about that before. Hmm.. 2004? Oh no, I didn't know a single word in English.

And yes, I still consider myself a newbie. Razzer

quote:

Don't worry, that won't change for a long time. Big Grin

I joined almost four years ago and I still feel like a newb, haha.

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:

I consider you an oldie and myself a newbie :P

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:

I was just about to say the same thing, Raph. Razzer