lennonist

Introduce Yourself! Brümstix Questionnaire

^Yeah, that's definitely true of me. I was 13 when I joined! If you were to go back and look at my first 100 posts, you might see a difference (yes, yes you would, haha).

boy I would've loved to know Regina since I was 13... *feels sorry for self*

But yeah I'm new so I thought I'd do this.

Stats

Name or nickname: Eva (I was really not creative, can one change that afterwards?

Relationship status: half-happy, half-sad single

Languages: Austrian, German, English...

Life

Hobbies: Internet, films, music ohh and books, if I got the time!

Interests: everything and nothing

Political Views: Idk, every person should have the same rights?! that's basically it.

Religious Views: atheist or maybe agnostic, maybe :P

Favorite Things

Foods: vegetarian lasagne, homemade Wink

Color: Red, absolutely

Books: John Irving. and others

TV: this year? Once upon a time, Dr Who, Downton Abbey, Sherlock (just to name those who'll come back) Oh and I watched and loved Big Love.

Movies: well good ones! (old/new/whatever)

Music: FM4, Regina (she does get played there but not enough), Rufus Wainwright, 100s others like... (random!) Amy Winehouse, The White Stripes, Okkervil River, older stuff...

Misc

Origin or meaning of your Username: keeping that empty...

First time you heard Regina: An episode of Grey's Anatomy when Addison told Callie she had an abortion. Haha. Later on the radio the same song (Fidelity) and having a lightbulb moment.

Top 5 Regina Spektor songs: Hmm. Just gonna pick ones that come to my mind ok, Summer in the City. Wallet. Back of a Truck. Ghost of Corporate Future. 20 years of Snow. BYOS haha Smiler no I surely can't pick 5 tsss bcs srs I love them all.

Random fact about yourself: My cat's name is Yentl. I regret nothing!

Who/What inspires you: People who stand up for what they believe in, great art and talent, the beauty of the world

Best thing about last year: my only "big" trips so far to Venice and Rome

Looking forward to this year: Already happened, first the Rufus concert and now Regina!! A good year already Wink

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Whenever I see your username, I always sing it to the tune of "Amy Amy Amy" in my head hahahaa. Was that intentional, or am I just a nut?

Omg Why haven't I thought of that. Unintentional but maybe subconsciously? I love that Smiler Gonna sing it too now hehee!

quote:
Originally posted by eva eva eva:

quote:

Whenever I see your username, I always sing it to the tune of "Amy Amy Amy" in my head hahahaa. Was that intentional, or am I just a nut?

Omg Why haven't I thought of that. Unintentional but maybe subconsciously? I love that Smiler Gonna sing it too now hehee!

Oh good, now we can sing it in our heads together! Also, you like Downton Abbey? I am completely obsessed with it! So looking forward to the third season!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

^Yeah, that's definitely true of me. I was 13 when I joined! If you were to go back and look at my first 100 posts, you might see a difference (yes, yes you would, haha).

Same here, I am still not great at the internet, but I've at least gotten better. Razzer

quote:

Oh good, now we can sing it in our heads together! Also, you like Downton Abbey? I am completely obsessed with it! So looking forward to the third season!

I love a lot of british productions lately Smiler And yeah, I was so addicted to Downton Abbey that I watched the whole second series on New Year's Day. What a long time ago! Those tv shows always make you wait so long...

quote:
Originally posted by eva eva eva:

quote:

I love a lot of british productions lately Smiler And yeah, I was so addicted to Downton Abbey that I watched the whole second series on New Year's Day. What a long time ago! Those tv shows always make you wait so long...

Me too actually, I've been super into British tv. I was a bit late on the Downton Abbey bandwagon and just got into it a few weeks ago, but I watched the first and second seasons in about 3 days. Red Face Completely addicted.

quote:

Me too actually, I've been super into British tv. I was a bit late on the Downton Abbey bandwagon and just got into it a few weeks ago, but I watched the first and second seasons in about 3 days. Red Face Completely addicted.

Just a few weeks ago? Smiler Oh I can understand your addiction then. It's better to be late with a show because you don't have to wait for the new season as long as the others Wink Haha. I tend to "marathon" tv shows too. It's the best!!

The new episodes of DA will be lovely... sighh

ive been checkin out this forum alot and its really helped me with my regina discoveries!

Stats

Name or nickname:Savannah

Age:almost 14... think im the youngest "stix" up in here

Relationship status:single

Languages: english, learning french

Life

Hobbies:drums,drawing

Interests:listening to music, reading

Political Views:none

Religious Views:christian

Favorite Things

FoodsRazzerickles,lasagna,salad,fruit

Color:yellow and blue the color of our planet from far far away

Books:Artemis Fowl, The Witch Of Blackbird Pond

TV:Adventure Time,SpongebobSmiler,Bizzare Foods,Bad Girls Club

Movies:that's a hard one

Music:REGINA!!!!

Misc

Origin or meaning of your Username: Reginas last name and my first name because we're secretly married haha

First time you heard Regina:i know this is bad but i first heard the call on Narnia but became a die hard fan recently... i know shame on me for not discovering her earlier

Top 5 Regina Spektor songs:im not gonna go in order and this is very hard for me... hmm ill just pick 5 regina songs

Human Of the Year

I Cut Off My Hair

Ne Me Quitte Pas

The Party

Chemo Limo

Random fact about yourself:i mostly wear nike and adidas clothes

Who/What inspires you:Regina definately

Best thing about last year:idk

Looking forward to this year:have no clue

Hi people! so I'm a newbie as well so I thought I might as well post something about myself!

Stats

Name or nickname: Cheuk

Relationship status: Single

Languages: English, Chinese

Life

Hobbies: um TV, art

Interests: shopping, vinyl records

Political Views: none

Religious Views: atheist

Favorite Things

Foods: Ice cream

Color: Any really

Books: The Bell Jar, Catcher in the Rye

TV: Arrested Development, Parks and rec, The Office, 30 Rock, Up All Night, SNL, New Girl

Movies: Amelie, Bridesmaids, 500 days of summer

Music: regina of course, The Strokes (and anything related - Little joy etc.), Velvet underground, the doors, the morning benders, Beirut, Belle and Sebastian, Pains of being pure at heart, Shimmering stars, Sonic Youth...

Misc

Origin or meaning of your Username: I tried to come up with something witty but failed

First time you heard Regina: 2/3 years ago when I heard Dance anthem of the 80's (I have no recollection where and when whatsoever)

Top 5 Regina Spektor songs: If you insist... The Calculation, Buildings, Love Affair, Uh-merica, The Bronx

Random fact about yourself: I'm vegetarian

Who/What inspires you: Regina!

Best thing about last year: None really

Looking forward to this year: This is nothing really but finally getting to use my record player that I've neglected for almost the majority of last year