lennonist

Introduce Yourself! Brümstix Questionnaire

Stats

Name or nickname: Daniel

Orientation: Gay

Relationship status: Single (and not looking for anyone!)

Languages: Only English, although I'd love to learn French, German, Russian and classical Latin, although I can't realistically see all that happening...!

Life

Occupation: Just out of school, everything is up in the air at the moment.

Hobbies: Collecting vintage postcards and other antiques, writing and more.

Interests: History (mainly 'modern' history, within the last 200 years, esp. the inter-war period, 1920's etc. and the Edwardian period before it), architecture, art, antiques

Political Views: Labour Party of England and Wales, occasionally flirting with the Green Party

Religious Views: Agnostic, not a believer in any religion

Favorite Things

Foods: Haloumi cheese, Italian food (pizza, pasta etc.), chips (or 'fries' to Americans), olives and more.

Color: Most colours, although I've gone off purple; green, bright sunny yellow and orange are some of my favorites.

Books: I enjoy reading, although don't really have a favorite book. My favorite auther however, would perhaps be Agatha Christie.

TV: Doctor Who (commited fan of 7 years), Spaced, Coronation Street and more.

Movies: 'Whatever Happend to Baby Jane?' amongst others.

Music: REGINA SPEKTOR, and not a lot else!

Misc

Origin or meaning of your Username: Couldn't think of much, so I went for a 'Consequence of Sounds' lyric

First time you heard Regina: Through somebody on a Doctor Who forum

Top 5 Regina Spektor songs: So difficult! I really can't choose, I love them all, although two songs that feel special to me are 'Us' and 'Firewood'.

Random fact about yourself: I'm a vegetarian

Who/What inspires you: Louise Brooks, Bette Davis, Jessica Hynes and of course, Regina.

Best thing about last year: Hmm... I suppose the Christmas period.

Looking forward to this year: More days of fun with friends.

ahhhh bell jar is one of my most favorite books ever. Plath is a genius

quote:
Originally posted by spektorific:

Hi people! so I'm a newbie as well so I thought I might as well post something about myself!

Stats

Name or nickname: Cheuk

Relationship status: Single

Languages: English, Chinese

Life

Hobbies: um TV, art

Interests: shopping, vinyl records

Political Views: none

Religious Views: atheist

Favorite Things

Foods: Ice cream

Color: Any really

Books: The Bell Jar, Catcher in the Rye

TV: Arrested Development, Parks and rec, The Office, 30 Rock, Up All Night, SNL, New Girl

Movies: Amelie, Bridesmaids, 500 days of summer

Music: regina of course, The Strokes (and anything related - Little joy etc.), Velvet underground, the doors, the morning benders, Beirut, Belle and Sebastian, Pains of being pure at heart, Shimmering stars, Sonic Youth...

Misc

Origin or meaning of your Username: I tried to come up with something witty but failed

First time you heard Regina: 2/3 years ago when I heard Dance anthem of the 80's (I have no recollection where and when whatsoever)

Top 5 Regina Spektor songs: If you insist... The Calculation, Buildings, Love Affair, Uh-merica, The Bronx

Random fact about yourself: I'm vegetarian

Who/What inspires you: Regina!

Best thing about last year: None really

Looking forward to this year: This is nothing really but finally getting to use my record player that I've neglected for almost the majority of last year

quote:
Originally posted by spektorific:

Hi people! so I'm a newbie as well so I thought I might as well post something about myself!

Stats

Name or nickname: Cheuk

Relationship status: Single

Languages: English, Chinese

Life

Hobbies: um TV, art

Interests: shopping, vinyl records

Political Views: none

Religious Views: atheist

Favorite Things

Foods: Ice cream

Color: Any really

Books: The Bell Jar, Catcher in the Rye

TV: Arrested Development, Parks and rec, The Office, 30 Rock, Up All Night, SNL, New Girl

Movies: Amelie, Bridesmaids, 500 days of summer

Music: regina of course, The Strokes (and anything related - Little joy etc.), Velvet underground, the doors, the morning benders, Beirut, Belle and Sebastian, Pains of being pure at heart, Shimmering stars, Sonic Youth...

Misc

Origin or meaning of your Username: I tried to come up with something witty but failed

First time you heard Regina: 2/3 years ago when I heard Dance anthem of the 80's (I have no recollection where and when whatsoever)

Top 5 Regina Spektor songs: If you insist... The Calculation, Buildings, Love Affair, Uh-merica, The Bronx

Random fact about yourself: I'm vegetarian

Who/What inspires you: Regina!

Best thing about last year: None really

Looking forward to this year: This is nothing really but finally getting to use my record player that I've neglected for almost the majority of last year

Great taste in movies!