Sign in to follow this  
swimmingpoolnoises

four from far

Okay I think I'm having a total blonde moment here but can someone please explain to me how to order! I don't understand if you can only get in a store or you have to order via online or what? Confused

if you go to recordstoreday.com, you can search for record stores near your area, and then maybe call'em up and ask if they have it before you go. they're not selling it online, but ppl who are trying to profit off of regina fans are buying it and then selling it for much more on ebay and amazon. i hope this helps!

i have a question too!! those of you who bought it already, how much did it cost?

thanks emmerrrrrrr aand no problem, brady!

i'm so upset! i bravely went into a record store this week and no regina! they surprising had a bunch of kings of leon rsd leftovers though..i guess she's more popular than i thought!

haha embarrassing confession, but i hate going into record stores (especially the one across the street from the college i go to) because i feel like i have to look a certain way to rummage through records and the ppl working there give me a look and make me feel uncomfortable...like i'm out of place. what do you guys think? i hope i'm not crazy!