Sign in to follow this  
SweatCatchingEyeLashes

Birthdaytips!

Hi guys! I'm quite new here (first post even :P) and I'd like some help.

I've searched around the internet and at least it feels like i've found the biggest heap of Regina Spektor nerds. Am I right? Smiler

Ok, so on to the question.

I'm searching for some kind of Regina Spektor collectible (or rare cds or something like that) for about 60-120$.

I've got a friend who's quite the Regina nerd, and she's turning 25 in a couple of months.

So, any tips? I think she has all her regular CDs already.

Hi guys! I'm quite new here (first post even :P) and I'd like some help.

I've searched around the internet and at least it feels like i've found the biggest heap of Regina Spektor nerds. Am I right? Smiler

Ok, so on to the question.

I'm searching for some kind of Regina Spektor collectible (or rare cds or something like that) for about 60-120$.

I've got a friend who's quite the Regina nerd, and she's turning 25 in a couple of months.

So, any tips? I think she has all her regular CDs already.

Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place for all things regina.

My immediate first thought was to get her some earrings from Toujrours toi. They aren't exactly a "regina collectable" but they are a piece of regina history. She's been known to wear them in music vids and at events.

If you want something regina regina, I just saw a Survival Guide on ebay. That'd be considered collectable. It's a super cute promo book.

Finally here's the link to Reg's official store. There may be some merch there that your friend doesn't have. http://reginaspektorstore.warnerreprise.com/

Good Luck!

Wow, thanks for the quick answer Smiler

Immediate first thought for me is that the earrings with hearts might be too...hmm, "girlfriendy" :P But thanks for the tip anyway!

I guess i could check in on that Survival guide in a couple of days to see what the bids are up to.

The store just made me lost Big Grin Too much stuff, dont know what to get. I guess a t-shirt could do, cause i haven't seen her wearing one of those Smiler But then I'll have to get her size :o Or i could just guess...hmm, anyway, thanks again!

By the way...is there any way to send private messages on this forum?

quote:
Originally posted by SweatCatchingEyeLashes:

Wow, thanks for the quick answer Smiler

Immediate first thought for me is that the earrings with hearts might be too...hmm, "girlfriendy" :P But thanks for the tip anyway!

heh, sorry. I guess I thought you were a girl.

Ok guys...I've been lying a bit, and I guess that the truth has to come out...

So, first of all, I didn't search for this forum, I already knew it existed Smiler

2nd lie: My friend turned 20 TODAY, and...#3, she's my girlfriend Big Grin Though I didn't really lie about that, I just said the earrings were too "girlfriendy" Smiler

Well, thats it Smiler So now you can congratulate "sweetness in my lungs" to her new earrings, and wish her a happy birthday Big Grin

Aaaw! I know! He's the best Smiler

I can't believe I've just completetly missed this thread! I had never even seen the topic before he showed it to me yesterday.

So I was totally shocked and surprised. Had no idea what he would get me, and then I opened...and it's the regina earrings!

Yesterday was a super happy day Smiler

DSC00908-1.jpg

And yeah, I might have thought he was a girl too. What guy puts eyelashes in his username, come on? Wink