Sign in to follow this  
Emmerrrrrrr

Record Store show

I have watched them all now. They are all wonderful and captures her being so well. I can't thank you enough.

I was upstairs at the Music Hall of Williamsburg Tribute to Dan and remember you did such a great job on that one, too. I am starting to recognize your voice, too. Very nice all around. Thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by altered ego:

So I ended up using Aimersoft to trim them.

I'm sure her team will upload better vids soon, but here's for your temporary fix:

Everything's up. Here's the link for the playlist.

Enjoy! Smiler

Thank you Altered Ego! And NOJ ROBAT if you downloaded RealPlayer I'm sure you could easily download them, and all other videos you'd like on the internet. It's a great, simple, and free program.

Download it here

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

I have watched them all now. They are all wonderful and captures her being so well. I can't thank you enough.

I was upstairs at the Music Hall of Williamsburg Tribute to Dan and remember you did such a great job on that one, too. I am starting to recognize your voice, too. Very nice all around. Thanks again.

quote:
Originally posted by altered ego:

So I ended up using Aimersoft to trim them.

I'm sure her team will upload better vids soon, but here's for your temporary fix:

Everything's up. Here's the link for the playlist.

Enjoy! Smiler

I just saw this. Hey, no problem! That's the least I can do for those who can't attend. I try not to talk as much as possible in between takes, but sometimes, her comments/gestures are too adorable for me not to say anything. :P

quote:
Originally posted by NOJ ROBAT:

Is there an available DOWNLOAD for these videos?

I hope I didn't miss it earlier in the thread...

=/

Hey there, sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I honestly don't know which is the best way possible for you to get the videos off of my youtube account. If Brady's suggestion does not work, I hope someone can let me know what's the best possible option.

I think it's about 4 gig in its entirety. I've never tried putting my other videos at respektonline, and if you guys want it there, just let me know so I can communicate with whomever's in charge of that site.

Aren't we supposed to be getting an EP from this? I thought she said that they were going to use (4?) songs and put them on an EP. Any news of this?

Awesome! I can't see her leaving "all the rowboats" and Riot Gear off of it. Either way it will be a GREAT EP when its realized.

My wish list is:

1.Riot Gear

2.Sword and the Pen

3.All the Rowboats

4.Ballad of a Politician

I love Human of the Year, but that performance seemed to be lacking the usual intensity that she sings it with.

Things I found myself doing while I watched this gorgeous performance on YouTube:

Singing along.

Claping along.

Bobbing my head.

Laughing out loud.

Shedding tears.

Applauding.

Thanks to all who helped get this show into my living room. And huge thanks to Regina for just being amazing.

Big Grin