Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Is anyone minding the shop?

The last post was May, 2009. I first got on the internet because of this website, and it's a little depressing that no one in Reg's camp is even posting on it.

I am an idiot, so maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Anyhoo, looking for a recent concert lineup. I know Reg will never come to Florida because it lacks the safety and charm of the middle east, but I do love her and would like to keep abreast of the latest goings on.

The last post was May, 2009. I first got on the internet because of this website, and it's a little depressing that no one in Reg's camp is even posting on it.

I am an idiot, so maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Anyhoo, looking for a recent concert lineup. I know Reg will never come to Florida because it lacks the safety and charm of the middle east, but I do love her and would like to keep abreast of the latest goings on.

I think two of the best places to get updates about what's going on with her are from her Facebook/Twitter, or from this thread: Regina's Updates

The "Updates" thread is just a place for people to post what she's posted on her Facebook to here, so I guess it comes down to whether you want to go on Facebook or not. I don't know about a recent tour lineup, though.

It really is a shame they don't keep her website up to date, though.