Sign in to follow this  
Klachopis

Regina is so beautiful

it hurts to look at her.

But listening to her, well that's a whole 'nother thing altogether.

Happy Friday! Enjoy the sun if it's sunny where you are. It's sunny here for a rare day this year, and I'm gonna go jump in a lake. Big Grin

Love and Respekt

-Klachopis

it hurts to look at her.

Happy Friday! Enjoy the sun if it's sunny where you are. It's sunny here for a rare day this year, and I'm gonna go jump in a lake. Big Grin

Love and Respekt

-Klachopis

quote:
Originally posted by Klachopis:

it hurts to look at her.

Love and Respekt

-Klachopis

Well what a nice little thread. Smiler She is as you say, beautiful. With not much research on this 'Brumstix' site, you can probably explore every detail about how we all think that. I live in Arizona and sunny day's here are everything but rare. We get giddy at overcast days. We love rain and cold. Possibly the only place on Earth where people live who are actually sincere when they say that. As far as Regina, she is not only a beauty to the eyes, but as you know, to the ears. I have been a devout fan since 2006. Kind of a late comer, but I appreciate her art as if I've known her all her life (cause I'm older) Smiler.

Yes, she is a smile in the flesh. Hopefully age won't be able to slow her down and she'll keep making our hearts throb collectively.

I don't care for the weather, but I'm really sensitive to changes in room temperature. I think I'm getting sick because of how cool inside business buildings and stores.

Peace, love, and respekt to you too.