Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anthony Minsky

Amy Winehouse

5 posts in this topic

I am so sad. I am so so sad. And really angry. Just a flood of emotion. To me she relates to Regina in greatness. Not the way she lived her life of course, but her music was fresh, unique and wonderful. I am just so pissed off about this loss. For way too short a time the world had a real treasure in art with her. Frowner Damn it!

I am so sad. I am so so sad. And really angry. Just a flood of emotion. To me she relates to Regina in greatness. Not the way she lived her life of course, but her music was fresh, unique and wonderful. I am just so pissed off about this loss. For way too short a time the world had a real treasure in art with her. Frowner Damn it!

I wasn't a huge fan of hers but she was very talented. It's a shame she couldn't get her life together. Hopefully, others will learn from her mistakes and not follow into the destructive force of alcohol abuse and drugs like so many other talented musicians we've lost.

You know, whenever this happens, and unfortunately it does all too often, I always think, why didn't someone take that person and hold on to them and prevent them from destroying them self. Then I realize, you can't help someone that doesn't want help. If a person is not open to receiving help you are just spinning your wheels.

It's obvious that her parents have been trying for quite a while. If you don't respond to your parents efforts then I don't think there's much hope of getting past whatever demons haunt you.

Another terrible and tragic loss. A talented and valuable life snuffed out much too early...very sad.