who said I was a cloud?

Regina's Hogwarts House

Based on this:

0nPMf.jpg

and this

lKtnT.jpg

I'd say Hufflepuff.

I'd like to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. I think the Hufflepuff girls are probably hotter, or rather, unconventionally beautiful. Slytherin girls seem like they're too inaccessible, ya know? and Gryffindor girls are probably too much trouble to be with.

Luna Lovegood (played by Evanna Lynch), the looney nymph moonchild with the "permanently suprised look", is Ravenclaw. She's also my dream girl (if not Zooey Deschanel, Kirsten Bell, Ellen Page, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Wilde, Helena Bonham Carter, Kristen Schaal, Nanna Øland Fabricius, Kirsten Gillibrand 4 Prez in 2016, Elizabeth Kucinich, Blake Hazard, Summer Glau, Georgia Mofett, or Karen Gillan).

luna.jpg

luna.jpg

luna-luna-lovegood-22308452-1919-2560.jpg

New-DH-Part-1-Still-luna-lovegood-19386981-800-1067.jpg

Luna_Lovegood3.jpg

luna-lovegood-red-hat-1920x1080.jpg?w=1920

I suspect Nargles are behind it...

interviews with Evanna Lynch

so you can hear her airy and delightful voice:

OotP

I swear the god, if Evanna Lynch was a BBC anchor or had a radio station, I'd watch every goddamn report. I love her so.

Hannah Murray (from the BBC 'Skins') also has a great voice.

- yt favs

It's based on personality, mostily. Or it's supposed to be. I'm not saying appearence defines your personality, but it does influence it. or rather, your personality influences your appearance, I should say. For example, I'll see a corporate tool walking about with a smug face and a polo shirt and khakis, and I'll be like, "That guy's such a Republican. That fucking capitalist. Probably a fascist pig too. Bloody wanker."

The house of Godric Gryffindor is brave, those of Salazar Slytherin ancestry are sly and cunning and power-hungry and ambitious, Rowena Ravenclaw's house is smart and preppy, and as for the house of Helga Hufflepuff, - who knows!?!

I'd probably get into Hufflepuff. I'm not brave, cunning, or smart. I used to be ambitious when I was young. Plus, I have a suspicion that Hufflepuff girls would be sweet and have nice Irish or Welsh or British or whatever accents, ya know?

I'm still waiting for that owl delivering that offer of admission to Hogwarts School of Wizardcraft and Witchery. I'd like a modest wand too.

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't judge on what you see,

I'll eat myself if you can find

A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,

Your top hats sleek and tall,

For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat

And I can top them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head

The Sorting Hat can't see,

So try me on and I will tell you

Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve and chivalry

Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,

Where they are just and loyal,

Those patient Hufflepuffs are true

And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

If you've a steady mind,

Where those of wit and learning,

Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin

You'll make your real friends,

Those cunning folk use any means

To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!

And don't get in a flap!

You're in safe hands (though I have none)

For I'm a Thinking Cap!

Hahaah, no I know it's based on personality, my remark was supposed to be humorous. Razzer I'm an absolutely rabid Harry Potter fan. I think in the sorting hat's song it actually says that hufflepuff is for the people who don't qualify for any of the other houses which is kind of a bummer for people in hufflepuff if you ask me. I think that while someone 's personality might influence the way they dress going so far as to say certain people with certain physical features (such as the pictures you posted) are more likely to be a certain way.

That said I think Regina would be in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

edit: oops i'm on my phone and didn't see that you actually posted the sorting hat's song. Haha. Sorry!

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I think in the sorting hat's song it actually says that hufflepuff is for the people who don't qualify for any of the other houses which is kind of a bummer for people in hufflepuff if you ask me.

That's actually something that always bothered me. Up until the Order of the Phoenix, Hufflepuffs were (somewhat vaguely) defined by loyalty and friendship and such. But then in the Sorting Hat's song in the fifth book he says that Helga Hufflepuff just took the rest of the students that were left over. I think that JK Rowling must have realized that this wasn't fair to Hufflepuff, since the house is redeemed repeatedly later in the series (Tonks was in Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff had the 2nd most DA members after Gryffindor and the 2nd most students to stay for the second battle of hogwarts, etc). I treat the "Hufflepuff is for the leftovers" thing as a fanon discontinuity.

well that post was longer than i expected it to be