Sign in to follow this  
kateatecake

Most and least well known Regina songs?

What do you think are Regina's most well known, and least well known songs? I was just wondering what people thought.

I think her most well known songs (to the general public and her fans) would be The Call, and Fidelity maybe.

And her least well known songs would probably be something old (and definetley something unreleased Wink ), like Mustard Musketeers or 8th Floor.

What do you think?

What do you think are Regina's most well known, and least well known songs? I was just wondering what people thought.

I think her most well known songs (to the general public and her fans) would be The Call, and Fidelity maybe.

And her least well known songs would probably be something old (and definetley something unreleased Wink ), like Mustard Musketeers or 8th Floor.

What do you think?

I think Fidelity is definitely still her most known song. I think everyone loves hotel song as well.

It's kind of hard for me to determine what her least well known songs would be cause everyone I know that loves Regina...loves pretty much all of her songs. I think maybe Woolen Gloves and Oh, Marcello.

Don't forget about Samson, that's also a really well-known Regina song! But I always see people talking about The Call so that's probably the best known song. Himynameism, I think Woolen Gloves and Oh, Marcello are two pretty good guesses..especially oh, marcello, since that hasn't been around for a very long time, just like The Floor Heard Everything.

Interesting topic Smiler

In my experience, everyone knows Fidelity.

As for Least known, Oh Marcello and the Floor Heard Everything were the hardest for me to find, so I'd say they're the least known. However, if we got really technical about it, I'm sure she has plenty of songs she's only played in public once that none of us know about...

'Us' & 'Better', seem kinda up there among her most known. 'On the Radio' too.

And how about 'Secret Stash' for an unknown. I just listened to it again. It's been awhile. It's live of course, and not the best quality, but still good enough to see that it's such a nice little song. Maybe someday she'll resurrect that one on a future album. Although, I can make that same comment about a hundred others songs of hers. Smiler

Hm, yeah a lot of these songs are probably the the most and least well known xD.

Although if you thought about it in terms of Youtube views, I've noticed, 'The Bronx' is not very well known. Only 15,000 views or so.

And on the other hand, Samson is her most viewed video on Youtube. :P