Sign in to follow this  
makingstuffup

Regina and Jack getting married in December?

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

quote:
Originally posted by Barth:

Take this down. Please.

Why...?

If it is true, it is their news to announce when they think it should be announced.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Take this down. Please.

Why...?

If it is true, it is their news to announce when they think it should be announced.

I agree with you 100% Barth. Plus, "a source" is not what I'd call reliable information. As far as I'm concerned this is just a rumour that is completely unsubstantiated.

quote:
Originally posted by WeDontNeedToWhisper:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Take this down. Please.

Why...?

I agree with you 100% Barth. Plus, "a source" is not what I'd call reliable information. As far as I'm concerned this is just a rumour that is completely unsubstantiated.

I totally understand and agree with what you guys are saying, but Regina is famous... I think it's inevitable that stuff like this will spread regardless of whether or not it's true or if they want it to be released. :/

I also don't necessarily think Brümstix is the most viewed when it comes to news about Regina (at least when it comes to the average fan), so I doubt keeping the thread up would do too much damage.

Still, though, I see what you guys mean... O_o

If this is wrong, then so is speculating that they are even a couple, which they have never officially confirmed, but has been confirmed by other sources (friends, photos that appeared online and were quickly removed, etc). There's an entire thread devoted to this speculation, but I agree that something like this should be treated as a rumor unless otherwise confirmed by Regina or Jack (not ever likely to happen since they have never talked about their relationship!).

I don't believe everything I read online, but I believe this to be true. I sent a message to the person who first posted this on tumblr, and he/she said they got this info from one of Regina's friends and that a "save the date" message was sent out since the last week of August, and invitations will follow. Call me stupid, or gullible, but I believe it!

RJ, I don't think "famous" is the proper term to describe Regina. I think "well-known" (in some circles) is more appropriate. There has never been a media frenzy surrounding her, and as far as I know she has not been stalked or followed by the paparazzi. She's not "famous" on the level of people like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton. The people who are most interested in her and follow her every move are the fans.

Anyway, true or not, is there any harm in speculating? There's nothing malicious about this. We are fans after all, and I'm happy for them.

quote:

RJ, I don't think "famous" is the proper term to describe Regina. I think "well-known" (in some circles) is more appropriate. There has never been a media frenzy surrounding her, and as far as I know she has not been stalked or followed by the paparazzi. She's not "famous" on the level of people like Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton. The people who are most interested in her and follow her every move are the fans.

Fair enough, poor choice of words on my part, I guess.

Well, if it's true, I'm very happy for them.

But it feels wrong that this news is coming from an unknown source. I wish people wouldn't post stuff like that. It's just kind of uncomfortable. Plus who knows if it's true? I'd much rather not know or have Regina and Jack come out with the news than read something from some mysterious source. This "friend" should probably know better than to divulge information that Regina and Jack obviously aren't comfortable revealing to fans. It's one thing to assume they're together because of seeing them together so often or whatever, but it's another to be getting information from people who know them personally and then broadcasting it on the internet without their permission.. A lot of people do use tumblr and it all seems kind of icky ethically.. I think...

Well, if a friend would tell their business without them wanting it to be told...that's not a very good friend. No one knows for sure though. It could have been an accident. Like someone told someone who told someone then it got out. Example - Remember when one of her friends (was it Nicole Atkins?) posted on their blog about Regina and Jack being an item? Someone on here read it, linked to it, there was a frenzy, and it disappeared in minutes.