Sign in to follow this  
makingstuffup

Regina and Jack getting married in December?

I don't think it's such a big deal that you brought up something you heard. You said you weren't sure. Anything Regina is exciting and we all want to hear it. Not sure if it deserved it's own thread (yet) Smiler.

To me our biggest fusses with Regina should be about her music. I'll listen to any rumor about her and music. That's what drew us here in the first place. For instance, that new one with her and Dhani Harrison, "Live a Lie". What happened there? Seems like such a blip in our comments. Such a cool song and with the son of a Beatle! Now that deserves a thread. And that she did it can be verified. Smiler

My opinion anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Minsky:

I don't think it's such a big deal that you brought up something you heard. You said you weren't sure. Anything Regina is exciting and we all want to hear it. Not sure if it deserved it's own thread (yet) Smiler.

To me our biggest fusses with Regina should be about her music. I'll listen to any rumor about her and music. That's what drew us here in the first place. For instance, that new one with her and Dhani Harrison, "Live a Lie". What happened there? Seems like such a blip in our comments. Such a cool song and with the son of a Beatle! Now that deserves a thread. And that she did it can be verified. Smiler

My opinion anyway.

Our biggest fusses ARE about the music. This is just one little thread. I was momentarily excited and I think it's ridiculous that I would have to defend the posting of one little thread. I'm sorry, but the reaction of some people just makes me sad and confused. I guess I was mistaken in thinking that this was an ok place to discuss anything Regina. A lot of people here have speculated about her personal life, at great length. Regina has never confirmed anything about her personal life, yet people, fans, still speculate. I don't believe that there is anything wrong with that, and I certainly wouldn't judge or try to demonize anyone for it. It's perfectly fine to be curious and to wonder, when the subject is such a mystery. And when the person or persons are people we all care about. However this and similar discussions account for about .5% of everything that's posted here. People generally don't care about anything but the music.

I get that this is a sensitive thing. Wait for it to be confirmed or debunked. But don't have a fit and attack people over it. That's all I have to say.

Oh boy, Jack Dishel is one lucky motherfucker (as well as one hot sexy bastard). I would blow up the world for Regina... lord knows what I'd do.

Congrats to them if they're tying the wedding knot. Time to crank open the bottles of grade-A vodka. Gorka! Gorka! Gorka! Mazel tov! Let's erect Jack on a chair and let him break some glass then.

If not, if this is a rumor or they haven't committed or become engaged yet, then good luck and happy wishes upon them anyway.

I think they make a great pair. I know, I know that Regina is an intensely private person, and I respect her right to have a personal life. I respect her right to do whatever the fuck she wants as well, her being from Moscow and raised in the Bronx and all. So long as they're both happy then I'm very happy for them. Jack's a smart and very nice guy. He's a handsome and humble fella.

The last thing we want is the celebographers, papa-nazi's, and the celeb news/entertainment media to get wind of this and pester Jack and Regina.

Hopefully no evidence will arise until after the ceremony. If there's no credible evidence and no good photographs of them together, then the media can't report on it. So, please, people who are in the know, don't provide any proof one way or the other. Jack and Regina would be wise to neither confirm nor deny anything or mention it at all.

This is awfully exciting, but let's TRY to contain ourselves and restrict this to the level of being a rumor for as long as possible and ideally until after the fact.

okay, so this appears to be the source:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jack+dishel

Pretty weak source quoting a "source".

just who runs Mansion Songs - http://shouldhavebeenamansion.tumblr.com/ ?

yeah, not credible.

here's a super-hilarious comment on tumblr:

quote:
MY LIFE IS OVER

REGINA REGINA REGINA REGINA REGINA REGINA REGINA SPEKTOR IS GETTING MARRIED.

I’M GOING TO KILL MYSELF OH MY GOD. She was my last hope. We we’re gonna have millions of children and live together. THAT WAS THE PLAN REGINA. Y U NO TELL ME ABOUT THE CHANGE IN PLAN REGINA. ONE MILLION FUCKS TO YOU JACK DISHEL.

Whatever. I hope you are happy together. without me. whatever. ok. I’m sure I’ll be singing “Rejazz”in a week…

or not.

from http://blancroses.tumblr.com/ with an embedded music player that plays Regina's "Love, You're a Whore".

Pretty much what I was thinking. Although, I don't see much sense in threatening Jack Dishel with a good time. ;P

if this was an exercise in seeing how fast the internet would eat up a rumor with little or no proof, then you win Mansion Songs.

That person is clearly kidding. So funny though.

Going off topic here - lennonist, did you go on reddit today? Did you read that frontpage post by the guy who found a letter his grandma wrote to his grandpa? I think you would find it wickedly hilarious. Can't link to it here, because it's definitely not PG. LOL...

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

That person is clearly kidding. So funny though.

Going off topic here - lennonist, did you go on reddit today? Did you read that frontpage post by the guy who found a letter his grandma wrote to his grandpa? I think you would find it wickedly hilarious. Can't link to it here, because it's definitely not PG. LOL...

wow, that's quite the non sequitur, makingstuffup.

What day don't I go on reddit? that is the question. The front page is way too mainstream, so I mostly lurk on r/hipstergurlz or r/listentothis.

I dunno why you'd think I'd find it hilarious... I had to use a little google-fu to find it because I hadn't seen it.

You might enjoy Jame Joyce's letters to his wife, the dirtiest and most erotic literature every composed:

James Joyce's dirty letters - Old Love Letters

http://loveletters.tribe.net/t...f2-9d2e-0dfa6ac7142d

I like ridiculous humor that's subtle and believable. Like hulu.com/Peep-Show is excruciatingly funny, but it's grounded in a sense of realism so you buy it.

This is the HARDEST I've laughed at anything in my life:

I think we've driven this thread off course enough. Job done?

if this is real, then:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was planning the move to NYC so I could woo Regina Frowner

Guess I'll have to settle with Norah Big Grin

Yes, if this is true I'm so incredibly happy for both of them! Smiler

I don't think you did anything wrong in starting this thread makingstuffup. It's not like you posted it in the first place. I do know this is the internet and everyone who wants to can find all information on here, but I somehow see the stix as our livingroom where we all just sit and talk. I don't see any harm in this thread. I really don't. That said,

Don't you think that regina would deny it if it's not true? That she in a few days will post on facebook like she did with the fake twitter/tumblr whatever it was?

If they're getting married, and this doesn't cause any paparazzis to join, I don't see the harm in us knowing. Yes, I'm from Russia, I play the piano, my last name is, I'm married...

Just wait and see if she wears a ring next year Smiler

I'm just so happy for them as a couple whether (spelling?) they're getitng married or not Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

Who knew Brumstix was turning into TMZ?

Who knew you were turning into a decent person?

Oh wait, they're both absurd.

(EDIT: Lol, sorry about this outburst... I had just woken up from an incredibly long sleep >.< )