Sign in to follow this  
makingstuffup

Regina and Jack getting married in December?

Congrats to her and Jack. But I don't really understand why she feels that she needs to keep this so heavily under wraps. I mean, we all know that Regina is a very private person, and god knows she's entitled to a personal life, but I wonder what her intentions are.

Like, during Beatlemania, when John got married, Brian Epstein tried to keep it a secret, but that was because of part of the Beatles appeal was that they were 4 attractive and single guys, that the fangirls could fawn over.

I digress, but still, I wonder why she would feel the need to keep such a tight rein on it. I mean, she got married for chrissakes! That's kind of a big deal! Does she intend to live the rest of her married life in secret? Even a small announcement for the fans would be nice, just to confirm.

I'm just confused is all.....

I don't know what's real or what isn't, but there's some pretty real-looking wedding photos floating around tumblr right now. Unless someone took the time to very skillfully and convincingly photoshop Regina into a wedding dress and Jack into a tux, I'd say this absolutely did happen and we should leave it at that. Congrats to the boths of 'em!

quote:
Originally posted by incurablehumanist:

I don't know what's real or what isn't, but there's some pretty real-looking wedding photos floating around tumblr right now. Unless someone took the time to very skillfully and convincingly photoshop Regina into a wedding dress and Jack into a tux, I'd say this absolutely did happen and we should leave it at that. Congrats to the boths of 'em!

You never know, maybe Reg and Jack decided to have a completely unrelated party in which she wore a white dress and he wore a tux... :P

Oh wow all those posts on tumblr got deleted. I didn't think you could do that. They must really not want them out. Yesterday, I followed the original source and they were from Flickr. I'm guessing someone at the wedding didn't get the memo..

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Oh wow all those posts on tumblr got deleted. I didn't think you could do that. They must really not want them out. Yesterday, I followed the original source and they were from Flickr. I'm guessing someone at the wedding didn't get the memo..

They're aren't supposed to be able to do that. Warner is claiming ownership of the non-professionally taken pics. They're off of flickr too. I'll respect her wishes of course though if she had something to do with them not existing anymore. But they also shouldn't be able to take down demo and live versions of songs from my regina blog. Songs that reg has said she is fine with people sharing, songs not available to be purchased.

Yeah, I totally understand why they would take the wedding photos down (and I haven't noticed them taking other photos down, have they?). I don't understand the unreleased songs... Warner Bros. must think any song uploaded to tumblr with her name must be theirs. Unless those songs are gonna end up on the album? Which ones did they take down?

I have so many questions. haha sorry.