Sign in to follow this  
makingstuffup

Regina and Jack getting married in December?

^^yes! my thoughts exactly--- taking unreleased songs down sounds suspiciously like those songs have been taken down due to copywriting! How exciting!

Unless, of course, WB is just abusing a position of power and taking away all of the wonderfulness of unreleased Regina tracks, in which case, i believe the Mayans about 2012 being the end of an era for humanity... (is that what they predicted? lol)

Hopefully this just points to album activity, and not big-bag-corporation-ruining-our-fun activity... time will tell!

my question is the same as bum bum bum's: were all the unreleased songs removed or only certain ones? If it's the latter, please, please, i'm dying to know which songs! This could potentially hint toward the content for her new album! ee!

also, sorry to contribute to off-topic conversation.. perhaps we should await a reply in the "wwsftcs" thread? not to sound bossy or anything..

dangit I'm so bummed I missed the photos! I don't think I've ever come across a musician who's more private re: her personal life. Of course, she has a right to have a personal life about which we know nothing. She is a musician, the only thing that is our business is the music, not what she does on her own time, like getting married.

That said, I would love to see a picture of her wedding, just because I'm human and therefore curious and also I bet she looked really happy which would be nice to see. Smiler