Sign in to follow this  
lennonist

Which song verse do you feel like?

Instead of "What Regina song(s) best describe(s) your mood at the moment?" I think this question can convey your disposition better.

Right now this song verse from "Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori" encapsulates my feelings pretty well:

"The things that used to comfort me don't comfort me. Not anymore."

The reason I feel like this is because the songs that lent me comfort and provided a welcome distraction don't momentarily quell my worries as much as they do.

It's hard it's hard to live to live. It's harder than it's ever been before. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.

Instead of "What Regina song(s) best describe(s) your mood at the moment?" I think this question can convey your disposition better.

Right now this song verse from "Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori" encapsulates my feelings pretty well:

"The things that used to comfort me don't comfort me. Not anymore."

The reason I feel like this is because the songs that lent me comfort and provided a welcome distraction don't momentarily quell my worries as much as they do.

It's hard it's hard to live to live. It's harder than it's ever been before. Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.

Point of parliamentary procedure: I would wish to enact the Arcade Fire referendum. Is not Arcade Fire the greatest band in the world? Can we not vote on that?

"By the time the first bombs fell, we were, we were, we were already bored!

I just can't understand how I still want a daughter while I'm still young. I want to hold her hand... show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it's too much to ask, if it's too much to ask, send me a son.

Sometimes I can't believe it, I'm moving past the feeling. Sometimes I can't believe it... I'm moving past the feeling and into the night!"

Whispering

Morning, keep the streets empty for me

Uncover our heads and reveal our souls

We were hungry before we were born

Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me [swedish ambient electronic trip pop]

see also Karin's previous musical project, The Knife, the Swedish electronic duo composed of Karin Dreijer Andersson and her brother Olof Dreijer:

The Knife - Heartbeats

Somedays aren't yours at all. They come and go, as if they're someone else's days.

Sigh. My life won't be mine until I'm free, and only then for a short break. I'm investing my time so I can sell it.

Along the same lines, "Physics makes us all its bitches."

of Montreal - Gronlandic Edit [official music video]

(2:06 for the relevant bit)

Although, I like "Wraith Pinned to the Mist" and "Our Riotous Defects" better, especially the end of the latter.

Yeah, I've heard physics II - electromagnetism/optics is the hardest class in college if you are an engineer. Physics I - mechanics is a pain as well. Physics II - thermodynamics and relativity is probably interesting towards the end when you deal with modern physics. I've also heard organic chemistry is the hardest class if you are doing pre-med or anything science related.

It is so true!!

It's just frustrating because my major is biology and that doesn't really have anything to do with physics. It's like my brain isn't wired to understand that kind of science. I'd rather be taking organic chemistry!

"Hey light fixture you are much to bright,

So won't you stay with me through the night,

Just grab a pillow tight,

And wait for the dizziness to pass"

No alcohol involved, just woke up a leetle too early this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep no matter how tightly I grabbed my pillow.