Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

New song! "Pure Perfection"

The question is how did someone from Norway (the youtuber delaniaish is from Norway) manage to get this song?

Another thing of note, there were 60+ guests this morning, which then tapered off to 40+ guests for a few hours. We might get some new members. Welcome Jamie311. =)

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

It would suck if it was. As far as we know the musical won't be done for awhile.

Actually, according to the directors twitter... they have it casted and they've already had their first reading already Smiler Of course there's still lots more work but they are further along then I thought!

source "First day full company cast BEAUTY reading. Yep. Woo hoo. Uh-huh."

On another note, they removed it from youtube and from everywhere (including my blog Frowner ) on tumblr.

regi on facebook:

quote:
Today was a pretty strange day for many reasons... One of them was the appearance of my demo of a song from the musical(i'm the composer, all the lyrics are by Michael Korie, and the book is by Tina Landau, she's directing too!) This totally unfinished demo from many months ago- was to show ideas on how the song goes. i'm so embarrassed that such a private/unfinished rough thing landed on line. This musical is amazing- i just hope we get to finish it and share it when it's really ready! Internet, please be my friend.... reg

ahh, so it was an old demo. How a Norwegian got a hold of it would be an interesting story.

To surmise, Music composition and vocals by Regina Spektor, lyrics by Michael Korie, musical written and directed by Tina Landau.

Okay Regina, we will be your friend.