Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

New song! "Pure Perfection"

Off-topic: Hello kateateyou. Your location, 'Antarctica - Living with the penguins', reminded me of a song that I just have to play for myself now,

. I love your signature. ^^

There is an 'Introduce Yourself' thread with a form survey of sorts if you're interested. ?=^)

edit: kateateyou, are you also kateatecake? The mod seems to be inactive, so I dunno how you would recover your old account if that is the case.

edit: woah, 3 member(s) and 54 guest(s) right now. O.O

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

regi on facebook:

quote:
Today was a pretty strange day for many reasons... One of them was the appearance of my demo of a song from the musical(i'm the composer, all the lyrics are by Michael Korie, and the book is by Tina Landau, she's directing too!) This totally unfinished demo from many months ago- was to show ideas on how the song goes. i'm so embarrassed that such a private/unfinished rough thing landed on line. This musical is amazing- i just hope we get to finish it and share it when it's really ready! Internet, please be my friend.... reg

ahh, so it was an old demo. How a Norwegian got a hold of it would be an interesting story.

To surmise, Music composition and vocals by Regina Spektor, lyrics by Michael Korie, musical written and directed by Tina Landau.

Okay Regina, we will be your friend.

well, it's not _that_ old of a song Razzer just a few months!

quote:

regi on facebook:

quote:
Today was a pretty strange day for many reasons... One of them was the appearance of my demo of a song from the musical(i'm the composer, all the lyrics are by Michael Korie, and the book is by Tina Landau, she's directing too!) This totally unfinished demo from many months ago- was to show ideas on how the song goes. i'm so embarrassed that such a private/unfinished rough thing landed on line. This musical is amazing- i just hope we get to finish it and share it when it's really ready! Internet, please be my friend.... reg

ahh, so it was an old demo. How a Norwegian got a hold of it would be an interesting story.

To surmise, Music composition and vocals by Regina Spektor, lyrics by Michael Korie, musical written and directed by Tina Landau.

As for how it got leaked....I know Adria Petty posted on her facebook not too long ago that she got hacked so maybe it had something to do with that? I know they are good friends so I assume someone could very easily get Reg info from her.

quote:

Off-topic: Hello kateateyou. Your location, 'Antarctica - Living with the penguins', reminded me of a song that I just have to play for myself now,

. I love your signature. ^^

There is an 'Introduce Yourself' thread with a form survey of sorts if you're interested. ?=^)

edit: kateateyou, are you also kateatecake? The mod seems to be inactive, so I dunno how you would recover your old account if that is the case.

edit: woah, 3 member(s) and 54 guest(s) right now. O.O

Haha. I've not heard that song before. I like the video!

Thanks Smiler. It's funny, though, because I just changed my location and signature because I thought they were kind of stupid.

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing the survey.

Yeah, I'm also Kateatecake. There's a long and not really interesting story to that, but anyway: A few weeks ago, for some reason I couldn't log into reginaspektor.com (I think because your password has to have a capital and punctuation mark.. I always forget that), and I got frustrated (thinking it was something wrong with mine) so I made a new account.

Both of my accounts have the same password, and I forget which email address I used for them. I'm going to stick with this one now though. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

quote:

regi on facebook:

quote:

As for how it got leaked....I know Adria Petty posted on her facebook not too long ago that she got hacked so maybe it had something to do with that? I know they are good friends so I assume someone could very easily get Reg info from her.

Highly doubtful. Adria isn't involved with the project in any way, as far as we know. My guess is it was an internal leak.

quote:

How a Norwegian got a hold of it would be an interesting story.

I got hacked REALLY badly b a Norwegian man Frowner He was watching me through my webcam, turning it on and off. And some other stuff like her could see all of my key strokes and deleted my blogs and knew my address.... I feel ya regina! <3

This sucks giant monkeys balls. Couldn't facebook have given a warning or advanced notice? grr..

fb has been giving me problems with messaging... I can't message myself (or reply to non-friends). It says my messages are "spammy and abusive". I message myself to store webmarks and jot down remainders... Wtf, fb? I want to switch to G+ 'cause google is so much more open and transparent. The best thing about G+ is you can search your own comment history and not have to keep scrolling and hitting next or show more to find it for when you want to find something you said. The problem is that G+ is like an ocean of islands and not many people that you could socially synchronize with in terms of compatible likes and interests.

Alicia, that is so fucked-up that I have no words. What a horrible invasion of privacy and the disrespect and disregard for someone's work. My condolences for not being able to recover your blog, and thank you for persisting. =^)