Sign in to follow this  
Reginaoverdose

New song! "Pure Perfection"

Any chance for a download link? Can't find it on tumblr

DISCLAIMER:

Sorry regi, but I'm just too addicted to your songs to not listen to them. Your songs are like lovely chocolate bars mixed with cocaine and just a little dip of heroine. Too good to be true.

quote:
Originally posted by legerdemain:

Sorry regi, but I'm just too addicted to your songs to not listen to them. Your songs are like lovely chocolate bars mixed with cocaine and just a little dip of heroine. Too good to be true.

LOL!

[link redacted]

Now I must ask Regi for repentance for not having patience.

edit: took down link because tumblr post was taken down.

The piano intro almost sounds like "Imagine" for like the first 5 seconds like they reworked the notes and sped it up.

OH GOD, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE, JOHN???? The piano accompaniments for "Real Love" and "Imagine" and "Free as a Bird" are masterpieces. So sad that he couldn't finish up his songs and get to release them.

anyway, it's good to see that Regina's voice is still as good as it used to be. I mean, I don't like how she changed the ending of "Bobbin' for Apples" maybe because she couldn't make those hgh-pitched sounds anymore, I dunno. But in general, she certainly sounds like a maturer singer.

Holy crap that is awesome! Sounds like something off the "Songs" album. Kinda reminiscent of something like Lacrimosa, with the dissonant(in a good way) piano intro. Is it disrespectful to ask for a download link since it's a leaked song? Just wondering.....

EDIT: of course it's disrespectful. I apologise for my blatant douchebaggery

Here's a random question that I couldn't find a place for, so i figured i'd post it here:

does anyone have Romeo that wouldnt mind sharing it w/ me? :( i'm so sad i missed it, and i can't find a trace of it anywhere. i have the other three Beauty leaks, but that one remains elusive.

do we know how many songs she did? how many statements has she made against the leaking of them--just that facebook post?