Sign in to follow this  
Wehody

I tried singing "Pavlov's Daughter" and "Samson"

I made a cover of "Pavlov's Daughter" and "Samson" . Regina's songs are very interesting to cover and I really want to share with you. Smiler

Pavlov's Daughter:

Samson:

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place... By the way... Happy New Year!!!

I made a cover of "Pavlov's Daughter" and "Samson" . Regina's songs are very interesting to cover and I really want to share with you. Smiler

Pavlov's Daughter:

Samson:

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place... By the way... Happy New Year!!!

wow, that was great!

The Pavlov cover made me smile. I think your peers were snickering at first, but then your performance won them over and they started getting into it. The Samson cover is great too.

I applaud your courage for picking such a quirky song and your commitment to performing music. I think you could do an awesome cover of "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane, especially with the supplemental drums -

Keep up the awesome. Cheers.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

Aah! You're so good! The Pavlov cover was amazing! So much fun! =) But the crowd attempting to clap during samson...? :P

I hope you won it?

Thank you for your applause Big Grin I won I won

quote:
Originally posted by lennonist:

wow, that was great!

The Pavlov cover made me smile. I think your peers were snickering at first, but then your performance won them over and they started getting into it. The Samson cover is great too.

I applaud your courage for picking such a quirky song and your commitment to performing music. I think you could do an awesome cover of "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane, especially with the supplemental drums -

Keep up the awesome. Cheers.

Yeah they thought it was weird but then found it really fun... Regina's songs are so special and attractive! WOW I've never heard of "White Rabbit" before, thank you for your recommendation!! Wink

Hey those were good!!! Welcome to Brumstix (best online community ever)!!!

I love Pavlov's Daughter so so much! That would be a very difficult song to cover live....Thanks for sharing that with us. It was a great performance!!....Nice vocal range on the Samson cover too!