Sign in to follow this  
almostspotless

HIAS Benefit - 2/23/11

I'm sure it will be a really awesome concert! However now everyone (for example on tumblr) is saying that she's going to sing 'new songs', but just because the songs will be on her new album doesn't mean they have to be really new to us. Who knows, maybe there will be a lot of old songs on the new album.. Sorry if this sounds annoying, I just didn't want to get my hopes up. Of course I hope she will perform brand new songs, new recordings always make my day :]

quote:
Originally posted by jellybeanjules:

EEEEE so excited!!! Cannot wait for new album madness to begin again...I will be checking later tonite for a set list from this show! I know you lucky attendees won't disappoint Big Grin

Would you believe Small Town Moon was second up---first from the piano?

I'll let someone else go into detail, but Reg was pretty sick, unfortunately. She was a trooper and did her very best (she took a swig of cold medicine from the bottle at the very beginning of the show) but it was clear she wasn't feeling great. That said, it was still an incredible show with an incredible setlist and I cried through the first two songs per usual out of sheer happiness at the fact that she exists. Hahah.