Sign in to follow this  
almostspotless

HIAS Benefit - 2/23/11

Seriously Jamie I really enjoyed reading your story from the show! It's nice to know that others feel the same exact way as I do when they see Regina. She really is magical. I would have been having a heart attack if I was sitting by her family!

jamie!!

i can't wait to see regina live, and i think your reactions are exactly what mine would be!

thank you for sharing, i always love reading about your experiences. you describe them so personally and passionately! please don't stop posting them, even if there aren't very many people posting!

So I was sitting in the orchestra right next to the sound board and the engineer was nice enough to give me his copy of the set list when I asked him for it after the show.

I know other set lists have been posted here but I thought people might be curious to see this one because it is in a fairly different order from what was actually played and also includes 3 songs Regina did not play (time is all around, wallet & left hand song).

FYI: I did not make the marks on the list; I noticed the sound board guy was checking off songs for a while as Regina sang them and then at a certain point he stopped.

Also, there's a typo in the English transliteration of the Russian word for "prayer" it should read molitva.

Apologies if the picture doesn't upload properly - I've never tried to attach a picture in a post here before.

And special thanks to those of you who recorded the show - it's great to hear such a special performance over again!

I've been away for a bit, but I'm super excited about the new record. But this show - man. I am literally sitting here working on a Tuesday morning with my headphones on and with tears in my eyes. At last - a perfect recording of 'Firewood' without anybody ruining the solo by laughing. And on and on. Thank you so much to those who recorded this.