Sign in to follow this  
Pianohero

Regina Spektor Acapellas (vocal tracks)?

The user esbach said that he/she has vocal tracks from Regina Spektor. I have been looking for vocal tracks to her sings because I enjoy playing the piano along with the voice tracks of songs I like. I don't know how to send messages here so I made this thread in case anyone else knows where to find them. I know that she has live performances of songs like "hotel song" but I am looking for voice tracks of many songs, and preferably from the studio voice recordings. Thanks

The user esbach said that he/she has vocal tracks from Regina Spektor. I have been looking for vocal tracks to her sings because I enjoy playing the piano along with the voice tracks of songs I like. I don't know how to send messages here so I made this thread in case anyone else knows where to find them. I know that she has live performances of songs like "hotel song" but I am looking for voice tracks of many songs, and preferably from the studio voice recordings. Thanks

I've made a few vocal tracks. Off of the top of my head, I know I have genius next door, human of the year, and maybe pound of flesh. I might have deleted it.

The voice tracks I would love are "human of the year", "Us", "two birds", "eet", "on the radio", "the call" , "hotel song", "better", "folding chairs", and "laughing with" since these are the songs I know and play on the piano.

I might have "Us", the vocal tracks I have are Soviet Kitsch era. I can try to pull the vocal tracks out of the regular studio recordings of the other songs you listed, but it will take some time as it's not something I do very often.